Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 107. (Read 33518 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
What are main advantages in your platform? I did't anderstand... A lot of bloggers have contacts in page "about" on youtube, right?
Activity: 446
What are the reasons of ur success?
Efir is an intellectual search engine and free marketplace for native advertising market players and external startups. There are no other so huge, free and open bloggers search engines and marketplaces providing such services.
It is interesting, how many bloggers are in efir.io platform?
We have already about 178K bloggers in our platform.
Hi! I would like to know more about you!) Could you specify on your projects?
Hi, First project at our marketplace is decentralized production. Bloggers are not professional advertisement makers. So we started this project to increase bloggers advertising quality and to fix the lack of bloggers in some thematic niches. This project use our token and will sell services at efir.io marketplace.

Second project at our marketplace is services for agencies. Right now, agencies from Russia could enter the service, search for bloggers, set an agency commission, press only one button and in ten seconds download a powerpoint business proposal for an advertiser. We are planning to automate the hole business process of agency from the LOP to the final reports. It’s paid service. So every agency using it should increase the token value.

The third project at our marketplace is analytics. We monitor trends all over the world and we could quickly answer a lot of complex questions. For example, we could compare competing brands by their popularity in different regions. What is more popular Coke or Pepsi, BMW or Mercedes, Apple or Samsung?

The fourth project is PR quality assessment. We measure the emotional influence of bloggers advertising video to measure the PR outcome. It’s a paid oracle in a deal between blogger and advertiser.
Where can I find any extra information ?
Efir.io

What kind of information do you need?
Why the value of token should increase?
Efir is an ecosystem for external startups, that helps them to get access to the huge market, vast amount of market players, bloggers statistic data, information about deals between market members. All this data provided by free API gives external startups an exclusive opportunity to enter the market and sell their services to market players.  To sell services for market players external startup should use our token. So every deal with every external startup, should increase the token value.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Even the project has just started, but it already making an agreement to get listed on an exchange.
Activity: 14
Can you tell me where could I find any information about efir io and your projects?
And how long do you exist on market?
Moreover, tell me pls a little bit about previous token exchange
It is interesting, how many bloggers are in efir.io platform?
Hi! I would like to know more about you!) Could you specify on your projects?
Hi!Do you have enough experience to advice?
What are the reasons of ur success?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I see the total supply of this coin is quite a lot with a clear allocation of the items developed, the project provides a substantial allocation of funds for promotional programs with bounty campaign, hopefully with hardcap promotions can be achieved
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The project seems perfect to me.Read White Paper-native advertising, professional community of bloggers. Cool project.I really want to see this project implemented and in action!!!!!
Where can I find any extra information ?
Why the value of token should increase?
Activity: 4
Jump to: