Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 109. (Read 33518 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 0
keeping the authenticity of the data is very important, but what about the speed of your network, I am curious about it all

We use etherium network. Deals between blogger and advertiser are not so fast. They spend at least 2 weeks to finish the deal. So speed of etherium network is not so important for our users.
Hi, I'm back with some new questions. What are your plans for the future?

To fix the market barriers and multiply the market. That's why we are implementing systemically significant projects such as producing.efir.io, agencies.efir.io, analytics.efir.io, agencies.efir.io, and others. We will publish easy-to-understand roadmap at exchange.efir.io soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
keeping the authenticity of the data is very important, but what about the speed of your network, I am curious about it all
Activity: 14
Btw, are you an agent between bloggers and advertisers or not?  how can advertisers find bloggers?
And I really would love to know, do the bloggers need to pay any entrance fee?
No, Efir is free and open blogger search engine and marketplace.
By the way, what are the key advantages of your company?
Activity: 29
Hi
Sorry, I don't understand for what is Decentralized Production project?
Bloggers are not professional advertisement makers. So we started this project to increase bloggers advertising quality and to fix the lack of bloggers in some thematic niches. This project use our token and will sell services at efir.io marketplace.
Tell me about your previous token exchange, was it successful?
And I really would love to know, do the bloggers need to pay any entrance fee?
Hi, I'm back with some new questions. What are your plans for the future?
Activity: 1
Hi
Sorry, I don't understand for what is Decentralized Production project?
And could you help me to understand how does the agencies services work?
Right now, agencies from Russia could enter the service, search for bloggers, set an agency commission, press only one button and in ten seconds download a powerpoint business proposal for an advertiser. We are planning to automate the hole business process of agency from the LOP to the final reports. It’s paid service. So every agency using it should increase the token value.
Hello, could you describe your PR quality assessment project?
We measure the emotional influence of bloggers advertising video to measure the PR outcome. It’s a paid oracle in a deal between blogger and advertiser.
And could you help me to understand how does the agencies services work?
Hello, could you describe your PR quality assessment project?
Hello! I have a question. Are there any divisions of bloggers?
Please, specify your question. What do you mean by "divisions"?
So your projects sound really nice but why there are nobody who provides the same services, why are you still a monopolist?
Good question. Everyone wants to earn money right now and doesn't want to develop huge ecosystems for huge market tomorrow.
Good evening! What project do you consider to be the most successful? Thank you
Efir.io marketplace for sure. All other our subprojects increase the value of our token and works at efir.io marketplace.
Jump to: