Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 50. (Read 33516 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
It is a good news that the project is already listed in exchange
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
This project is genuine, the team behind it is professional and with a working product already. This is why it's save for people to invest.
Activity: 10
Activity: 168
Honestly, I'm interested in this project.
Activity: 96
an excellent project thanks to the developers))) Grin
Activity: 112
Hi, I Have a question - hh. When bounty end??
Activity: 155
Merit: 3
Nice to know that Efir.io has successfully finished the participation in IBlockchain  !
Activity: 15
Activity: 39
If the coin is the instrument. what is the asset?
Activity: 2
How many exchanges are you planning to be listed on?
Activity: 69
Activity: 2
Honestly, I'm interested in this project. "To empower the strength of opinion leaders", is also something cool. But in my opinion, this ANN Thread is still lack of information, especially for bounty campaign. Why don't you explain more about the kinds of bounty here. It should be more efficient when you write down more about the bounty here.  Good project.
Activity: 69
When will the token sale take place?
Activity: 19
Efir.io has successfully finished the participation in IBlockchain summit in Shenzhen! We have made new friends and expanded our opportunities for international partnerships! Denis Shaiakhmetov, the founder and owner of Efir.io was invited to be a speaker and shared the latest news and trends about the native advertising market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
I do not understand this separation of audios in relation to bloggers, will be available an analysis on the behavior of a certain blogger and will a product be developed?
Activity: 7
Activity: 79
Does Efir applicatble to all bloggers all over the world or you have some country exclusded?
Pages:
Jump to: