Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 48. (Read 33516 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Honestly, I'm interested in this project. "To empower the strength of opinion leaders", is also something cool. But in my opinion, this ANN Thread is still lack of information, especially for bounty campaign. Why don't you explain more about the kinds of bounty here. It should be more efficient when you write down more about the bounty here.  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
Efir opened up new opportunities for me.. I really hope for the success of this company!
Activity: 1
It is a nice idea that Efir is an ecosystem that will develop the market and in that way generate demand for QZ. That fact that Efir.io already has demonstrated the effectiveness of the business model across Russian blogoshpere makes it more relevant and clear.
Activity: 42
Activity: 22
Activity: 11
hi guys,

keep working, your project will find her place in the nearly futur. professional team, good product. the goal are so close.
Activity: 22
Activity: 46
Activity: 141
The Exchange.efir.io is really promising project, good concept, the team behind the project is truly professional.
Activity: 7
Activity: 84
Very interesting project focusing on p2p platform.
Activity: 82
great project and great team, good luck,
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Already having a working product is a huge bonus and help!
Activity: 36
I love how you guys already have a working product and a large blogger audience. They're the recipe for success Smiley
Activity: 350
What a great project with great future
Activity: 8
Be an producer for your favorite blogger  Smiley
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Activity: 42
Very interesting project focusing on p2p platform.
Pages:
Jump to: