Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 74. (Read 33516 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Efir.io help bloggers, Efir.io means free and open access to the database of bloggers, no commissions for smart-contract deals and extra services for all the market players, good project
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
Hi, how do you plan to surpass your many rivals in this fast expanding market ? do you plan to have monopoly on this market in the long term?
Activity: 26
When will the token sale take place?
Activity: 56
A few words from my side about this project Efir is an international p2p marketplace that connects players of bloggers native advertising market with IT startups. It’s the only platform with free bloggers search engine and access to database of more than 170k Youtubers with at least 20k subscribers each from all over the world.

Activity: 25
This project looks promising to me since it is first of its kind. However, not sure how you could both assess and improve the quality of the blogger. Though there is a mention of decentralised production to improve the quality of the bloggers, there isn't much explanation. Do you have your whitepaper already?
Activity: 7
Lot of company is around who have the same system.. why you think you are better?
Activity: 31
What products will be advertised in Efir.io, can you explain?
Activity: 46
How many tokens are Total for the bounty and the percentage..............
Activity: 44
I like that the coin is a payment instrument and not just an asset. This will create ongoing demand for it and drive the price up. It's also impressive how many bloggers and influencers already signed up for Efir, there's no doubt this project has a bright future.
Activity: 8
Do you have any partnership with other coins ?
Activity: 1
What will be advertised in Efir.io? What is allowed and what is prohibited?
Any Mass-market products/services are suitable for bloggers advertising. There are two basic requirements
1) The product/service should be sell geographically wide
2) The product/service should have unique
The best way to answer your question is to decide, does TV or Radio advertising suitable for your product/service. If yes, bloggers from our platform will be suitable

We can't prohibit a blogger to advertise any product or service, as a platform is only a marketplace. So the blogger should decide by himself what is allowed and what is prohibited to advertise at his country.
Should be fine i guess
Activity: 53
What is the new functionality of your coin?

Efir creates infrastructure for coin circulation in ecosystem. The coin is a payment instrument, not an asset. All the projects, including the ones launched by Efir or those that have joined through the open API, generate the demand for tokens. Efir starts only those projects that generate this demand.
Activity: 69
Looks interesting.which exchange we will be able to trade..
Activity: 20
Looks like a great project with big future. What kind of a currency can I use to purchase spy token?
Activity: 9
The video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoU49mUFOYc to immerse into Efir Ecosystem
– What is efir.io?
– How do we change the market?
– Why did we start the exchange?
– What makes us the gamechanger?

http://cbtec.ru/youtube.png

Why is crypto needed.
Activity: 20
What are you doing to grow the project?
Activity: 71
How much coin price and how to set etherwallet id?
Activity: 18
What is the marketplace really selling? I don't get it.
Activity: 63
Pages:
Jump to: