Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 75. (Read 33516 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What is the price of tokens sale?
Activity: 4
More than just "another one":
1) The biggest one between bloggers platforms from all over the world. 170 000 youtube bloggers available for free https://efir.io/youtube
2) The oldest one between blockchain bloggers platforms. Platform started in January 2017 on domain qaazqaaz.com.
3) The most successful. We already have a working platform. Not an WVP, not a prototype, not an idea.
Activity: 97
Which big exchange will be list the coin on after token sale?
Activity: 83
Honestly, I'm interested in this project. "To empower the strength of opinion leaders", is also something cool. But in my opinion, this ANN Thread is still lack of information, especially for bounty campaign. Why don't you explain more about the kinds of bounty here. It should be more efficient when you write down more about the bounty here
Activity: 58
What is the price of your coin in tokens sale?

Because of NDA we can't tell you the name of exchange. The date of our entry to the exchange is the 3d quarter of 2018, approximately, July-August. It depends on the exchange itself.
Activity: 47
When token sale will start from, and its price will be in ico
Which products will be advertised in Efir.io
Activity: 444
What the date token or exchange launch? And what is the token price at launch time?
Activity: 1
Honestly, I'm interested in this project. "To empower the strength of opinion leaders", is also something cool. But in my opinion, this ANN Thread is still lack of information, especially for bounty campaign. Why don't you explain more about the kinds of bounty here. It should be more efficient when you write down more about the bounty here.  Smiley
Activity: 76
What is the maximum supply of coin? How it can change our blockchain system
Activity: 41
Look a nice project. What exchange will list the token after ico?
Activity: 7
Why the other task is not written in english?
Activity: 4
Activity: 16
Hello! nice project guys! When the ico ends?
Activity: 8
This project catch my attention, if I may ask, what is the mission and target goal of Effort.io?
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
honestly looks really informative exchange Looks interesting. What is the difference from other ICO's with influencers? What about token supply?   Kiss
Activity: 16
Honestly, I'm interested in this project. "To empower the strength of opinion leaders", is also something cool. But in my opinion, this ANN Thread is still lack of information, especially for bounty campaign. Why don't you explain more about the kinds of bounty here. It should be more efficient when you write down more about the bounty here
Activity: 42
Activity: 53
which exchanges it will be listed and when?
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Something like this reminds me of a similar project related to YouTube, and it's very good, because all projects of this kind successfully collect their money, for many bloggers it will be convenient
Activity: 84
Interesting project
my Question is if user opt for Advertisement using your platform? how different & effective it will be comparing with Google Adwards?
Pages:
Jump to: