Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 87. (Read 33516 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
maybe some of the devs could describe a bit more how the project will achieve earning through connecting  players of bloggers native advertising market with IT startups. What peergroup will be targeted?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
On wich Exchange we will trade it?
Activity: 99
What is the total amount of supply?
Activity: 103
Activity: 4
I would love to know if someone can explain me the difference between this ICO and others? Secondly who are your nearest competitors?
Activity: 34
When your ico be listed on exchange ?
Activity: 1
Aa a blogger who creates a site and integrates ads into my website, how would efir be beneficial to me?
Activity: 6
Any ideas on which exchange will be listed first?
Activity: 36
Honestly, I love everything about this project and most importantly team looks great. Right now you are on Ethereum platform and as you know it has small TPS rate but to handle the workload do you plan to launch your own main-net in future?

Activity: 65
good project and idea. how to buy this coin?
Activity: 34
dear sir  how much this coin progress?
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
the project of bringing together bloggers and startups on the same platform is a great idea! with partner startups or blogger ambassadors of the project?
Activity: 43
This project is interesting, but what is the main purpose of this project and what is your plan for a long term goal?
Activity: 10
do you have any plan
anout original crypto in exchange?
Activity: 37
Activity: 51
When will the token sale take place?
Activity: 18
why do i have to invest in your project !!! , what make's you better then the others ?
Activity: 24
What are the future plans of Efir.io? To what companies do  you want to partner with?
Activity: 64
Do you already have an idea what exchanges will you list on ?!
Pages:
Jump to: