Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥 - page 30. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Will it be possible to pay for services of other GoodWork residents with fiat?         
Will it be possible to rent a workplace in GoodWork for a month only?   
Activity: 358
Let’s say i don’t need GoodNet and GoodCRM services. Won’t i need to pay for access?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Tell me pls, will it be possible to pay for rent of workplaces in GoodWork co-workings with “OOO” tokens only?
No, we will also accept a number of other cryptocurrencies.

Will functionality of  basic version of your systems be crippled to a significant impact?
It will be enough to let the residents to solve some main issues – for example, to create a page of company, gather a team of several residents and etc.    

What options will be available for  GoodWork residents in GoodCRM service?

The GoodCRM service will provide the following options: unification of several residents in teams; tasks execution and progress management; maintaining a single client base of the project; usage of common file storage, etc.    
Tell me pls, will it be possible to pay for rent of workplaces in GoodWork co-workings with “OOO” tokens only?
Activity: 261
Will functionality of  basic version of your systems be crippled to a significant impact?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
What options will be available for  GoodWork residents in GoodCRM service?
Activity: 238
Did they decide to create a single CRM system for all the residents of GoodWork spaces? Well, sounds good. It’d be great if they specified the developer of chosen CRM system.
Hmm as far as i know, they aren’t going to use someone else’s CRM’s system. They want to develop their own one from scratch.
Haha what sense does it make to spend funds on something that has been already created long ago? They’d better choose a ready-made one and adapted it for their needs. In my opinion, it’d be easier.   
I read in their Reddit thread – the support team answered such a question – that they decided to develop their own CRM system ‘cause they hadn’t manage to find anything suitable. In addition, they’ll have to integrate GoodCRM with GoodNet and of they use a ready-made system, most likely, it won’t be easy.
Okay, the reasons become clearer. Of course, in such a situation it’s better to create something from scratch in order not to spend a lot of time on improvement of a ready-made option. Btw, what is GoodNet?
Activity: 322
Did they decide to create a single CRM system for all the residents of GoodWork spaces? Well, sounds good. It’d be great if they specified the developer of chosen CRM system.
Hmm as far as i know, they aren’t going to use someone else’s CRM’s system. They want to develop their own one from scratch.
Haha what sense does it make to spend funds on something that has been already created long ago? They’d better choose a ready-made one and adapted it for their needs. In my opinion, it’d be easier.   
I read in their Reddit thread – the support team answered such a question – that they decided to develop their own CRM system ‘cause they hadn’t manage to find anything suitable. In addition, they’ll have to integrate GoodCRM with GoodNet and of they use a ready-made system, most likely, it won’t be easy.
Activity: 322
Activity: 175
Is a 30% bonus for investors still available? 
Activity: 156
How many payment methods are available for other investors on this ICO?   
Activity: 224
Will GoodNet have a mobile app?   
Will all the processes automated in co-workings? Won’t there be any administrators?       
Could you tell me pls what GoodNet service will look like? This service is often mentioned within the framework of the project.    
GoodNet service will be an internal portal of GOODWORK spaces, containing information about residents and their services.   
Activity: 83
Could you tell me pls what GoodNet service will look like? This service is often mentioned within the framework of the project.    
How will rating of GOODWORK residents be formed in your internal system?
Rating of the residents will be formed from a number of factors: work experience, the number of tasks performed and etc.

What working conditions  will be created in GOODWORK co-workings? Or won’t there be anything and the companies will have to work on this on their own?    
Greetings! Every co-workings will be provided with a set of office furniture,  office equipment and etc.  

In fact, GOODWORK doesn’t offer anything interesting so far except for opportunity to pay for rent using cryptocurrencies. It’ll be hard for them to compete with other co-workings with such a set of competitive advantages.  
It seems to me that an opportunity to pay for rent with cryptocurrencies is already a competitive advantage) In general, the main feature of the project are GoodNet and GoodCRM services, the company will manage to become a leader in the market due to them.  
Well, i read about GoodNet and GoodCRM, they say that this will be good systems. But is it really possible to consider them to be GOODWORK co-working advantages?  
Personally, i think it is. Believe me, modern co-workings  doesn’t allow remote teams to work from across the world. GOODWORK ideas should solve this problem. That’s why they’ll win competition in the market.
Will they be paid or not?    
If you don’t want to pay for advanced access to GoodNet and GoodCRM, you can access basic versions for free, it’ll be available for all the residents of GoodWork spaces.  

Is it true that it’ll be possible to hold tenders in GoodNet? Is it guaranteed that one of the parties won’t deceive another one?
Good afternoon. Yes, it’s possible to hold tenders via GoodNet. If you’re afraid of being deceived by the other party, you can use “trusted service”.    
Activity: 378
How will rating of GOODWORK residents be formed in your internal system?
Pages:
Jump to: