Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥 - page 27. (Read 4741 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Let’s say they open the first co-working, it’s clear, no questions. But i’m wondering how it’ll be developing later. When will next co-workings be opened?
What is unclear? There’s a plan of implementation of the project after the end of the ICO, and the roadmap just specified the timeframes of launch of the first co-workings.   
It’s weird that i havent seen implementation plans. I have to look through technical documentation of the project one more time.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Let’s say they open the first co-working, it’s clear, no questions. But i’m wondering how it’ll be developing later. When will next co-workings be opened?
What is unclear? There’s a plan of implementation of the project after the end of the ICO, and the roadmap just specified the timeframes of launch of the first co-workings.   
Activity: 122
Activity: 175
Good afternoon. How much time is it left before the end of the current stage of sale?   
Activity: 106
Good evening. How many days will a 30% bonus remain active?   
Activity: 115
Do big companies use co-workings? Will your services have demand in this regard? 
Activity: 106
Hi. Have your team members already worked on similar major projects? Are they experienced?     
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
great idea. looking forward to the ico

I would like to buy the tokens of this project, because I estimate that in the future their value will be increased. and I think it's worth keeping this token a few months to get a profit from it.
Activity: 392
Are you sure that the co-workings will have demand among people who don’t own GoodWork tokens? In my opinion, this thesis is doubtful…
Personally, i’m sure if that. The demand for co-workings is growing, but i cant notice anyone working actively on creation.   
It’s wired. Judging by what i can see, this field is developing actively in USA, that’s why i doubt it.   
I looked thorough statistics and noticed that similar activity was shown only by some European countries, so there’re no reasons to beware.
I’m just worried by the fact that people may prefer centralized co-workings to this system. It’s a serious danger.   
None of competitors can offer an analogue of GoodNet or GoodCRM. It’s quite powerful competitive advantage.    
Yes, but all these systems will be available only to the tokenholders, no to ordinary users, so the problem isnt solved
Basic edition of this software will be available to all the GoodWork users.They will have to pay extra for extended edition, but we’ll try to include most of options that have demand into the basic edition.    
I’ve noticed that many cryptocurrency projects experience hard times. Are you going to help to solve this problem?
We’ll be glad to help, that’s why cryptomarket participants will get additional bonuses when moving their employees to the GOODWORK spaces
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
I’ve noticed that many cryptocurrency projects experience hard times. Are you going to help to solve this problem?
Activity: 364
Are you sure that the co-workings will have demand among people who don’t own GoodWork tokens? In my opinion, this thesis is doubtful…
Personally, i’m sure if that. The demand for co-workings is growing, but i cant notice anyone working actively on creation.   
It’s wired. Judging by what i can see, this field is developing actively in USA, that’s why i doubt it.   
I looked thorough statistics and noticed that similar activity was shown only by some European countries, so there’re no reasons to beware.
I’m just worried by the fact that people may prefer centralized co-workings to this system. It’s a serious danger.   
None of competitors can offer an analogue of GoodNet or GoodCRM. It’s quite powerful competitive advantage.    
Yes, but all these systems will be available only to the tokenholders, no to ordinary users, so the problem isnt solved
Activity: 175
The cost of one token is already 0,02 Eth, it isnt small. Will the price change in the future?   
Activity: 156
Only 500k “OOO” tokens were allocated to the presale and it seems to me that they’ll be sold out soon. I hope that the number of tokens allocated to the main round is bigger. Is it? 
Pages:
Jump to: