Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIVE][PRE-ICO]- Litrabit- Education Decentralized - page 14. (Read 6049 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hi Guys, I think this is a fantastic idea! However, in the parts of the world where I come from, the parents usually pay all the expenses. We will have to figure out a way around having to 'convert' them to crypto! Or, bring them on board of course! Any thoughts on this?

Thanks
Activity: 103
I'm sure LitraBit will be successful because Litra will be used cost and dues, to buy books and stationary, With the supply coin that isn't too much and the project is managed by a solid team,
Great Job Team! Smiley
Activity: 186
Nice Project.. when is the Airdrop tokens distribution will be started?
Activity: 36
They are currently the trending project on Social media. You guys have done great. See you in the moon Lips sealed
Activity: 39
Nice project, it is best oportunity
Activity: 51
When coin launch on exchanger?
Activity: 140
Are your projects linked to or collaborating with other universities?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Is there a KYC verification for contributions less than 5 ETH?
Activity: 7
What countries are you looking at starting with?? How will you determine a solution to different countries cost of living and fiat values for goods and services???
Activity: 8

Can this token be mined?
Activity: 37
Do we need to do a KYC verification? What s time when the bounty end?
Activity: 8
Absolutely it is a good project
Activity: 11
I am glad that I met this project, I hope for its development. success to you in your creation. I hope you will like your work
Activity: 7
Make  more incentives for students. You are can made our life simple!!!
Activity: 11
What exchange Platform the coin will be list?
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
how can it be possible that libra can use for study if this possible can you explain it coz im interested in this concept
Activity: 13
hello, where can I get a pdf version of whitepaper? I can only get the youtube explanation
Activity: 238
Nice Project but when this project is going start??
Activity: 21
That's is really nice project. Do we have any estimate price for token after 1 year?
Activity: 13
Are you planning to sell your  ico to any investors or just private investors only?
Pages:
Jump to: