Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIVE][PRE-ICO]- Litrabit- Education Decentralized - page 15. (Read 6049 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 32
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PXUXAKUPDiAAE4QjcVoAuoWyH33wVjz2ci
your token is for educational is good and does this token accep schollarship program?
Activity: 2
will be included in large platforms such as binance ؟
Activity: 53
Is it planned to make incentives for students, for a good study in college, with Litrabit tokens? It would be great  Smiley.

What is the total amount of supply chain ?
Activity: 27
This project is a wonderful project. But, what is the ICO price as well as the minimum and maximum purchase? Huh
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
i intend to invest this ICO so I want to know  what is price of ICO ?
Activity: 58
I do not add a token to my wallet if I get a token
Activity: 4
when ico starts?
Activity: 6
This project is a wonderful project. But, what is the ICO price as well as the minimum and maximum purchase?
Activity: 15
Activity: 7
 Project very interesting. I'm learning more about it.What will be the price on ICO?
Activity: 3
What are the difference of your company between others and how do you plan to overcome ICO's biggest problem which is after it hits exchanges the price is going down even below the ICO price which is not benificial with the investor and encourage dumping of tokens.
Activity: 23
Who do you see as your main competitors right now?
I think nobody. Because as we are going in the market. Our aim is different. Our mission is different. The main thing is that Litrabit is not just a student crypto currency it is the main aim which can move crypto currency to the peak. Because if every student use litrabit. Then there friends and parents will getting information about crypto currencies. Then there mindset will be automatically change into crypto world.
Activity: 23
Thanks to everyone that we have crossed in just 2 days 4795$.
Private sale ends on 12 May 2018. Don't forget to participate.
Participate now: https://www.litrabit.io/Register/index.php
Activity: 16
Greetings LibraBit Team,
Firstly i congrats you for your innovative platform that gonna change the traditional educational ecosystem in term of financial transactions.
Do you think that the LTB could cross $0.7 after the ICO?
Activity: 2
Hi, Can you tell me if any universities have already signed up to the project ?
Activity: 9
Litrbit very cool
Activity: 15
What problem does  this LTP crypto resolve?
Activity: 33
gandu project
Pages:
Jump to: