Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIVE][PRE-ICO]- Litrabit- Education Decentralized - page 2. (Read 6049 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Do you have other competitor? and what makes you different
Activity: 14
hello all, please tell me know when will token form airdop #1 distributed? thank all!
Activity: 45
Great project ..when distribution will b starts?
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Very nice and awesome project. When is the ICO starting?
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
Nice and awesome project I must say. When will this project start?
when list exchange, and total supply?
Hi Team.
Is the Litrabit project limited to US residents?
Activity: 70
Hey guys,nice project. How much cost your coin now?
Activity: 5
Nice Project but when this project is going start
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Wow,  what a great project with a great concept.
Education on blockchain is one of the best project.
My question is how many courses are you trying to offer
Activity: 30
 it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it. You are doing amazing job! Have a nice day for the project
Activity: 24
Is quality training the primary goal of the university?
Activity: 16
The project has a very active community, which is very good. We expect to see more development, and good work can reach the roof.
Activity: 48
Very attractive project! You can say a Paradise for investors. What is the projected price of the ICO?
Activity: 23
Our supply is too low. So price will be quite high. Also you can search litrabit on google to see our reviews. Also our PRE-ICO is live participate now.
Activity: 18
Very interesting project. How do you think, what price will be after listing?
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
I would really like to believe in such projects in the field of education, but the longer the manager here is silent, the less confidence I have in this project
Maybe the development manager is solving some problems and not paying much attention to the situation of the community. But I believe this is a potential industry,
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
Please this really interest me but where can I get the whitepaper ? And is this project rated by  any trusted ICO site yet ? If so, provide details. Thanks
How is this project meant to work to claimed education sector? elaborate
Sir we have no limit is purchase. You can purchase our token on your choice. It's just PRE-ICO. In ICO we will put a limit in that.
I would really like to believe in such projects in the field of education, but the longer the manager here is silent, the less confidence I have in this project
Sir we are actually handling other networks too. Therefore we are not advertising most us on bitcointalk. that's why we are silent here. You can come to our telegram to get latest news or like our social media. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: