Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIVE][PRE-ICO]- Litrabit- Education Decentralized - page 3. (Read 6049 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Our PRE-ICO is live. You can visit to our main website to participate.
http://www.litrabit.io/
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I would really like to believe in such projects in the field of education, but the longer the manager here is silent, the less confidence I have in this project
Very creative project. When is ICO starting and what's the minimum purchase price?
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
How is this project meant to work to claimed education sector? elaborate
Activity: 53
What makes this project differ from others?
as I understand it, can I not wait for an answer to my question? As the others. interesting and in other social networks, communication is more lively?
Activity: 1
tell me the importance of this project
Activity: 100
My question is simple what makes librabit more powerful than other tokens ? Also have you tied up with any exchanges as of now or will do in the future ?
tell me, will there be any bonuses for investors during the pre-sale and token sale? how long will your ICO last?
Activity: 2
wow this is really great
wen is the project going to be comleted
I will like to know the ending date of this project
This is really for building future generation
I will like to have more information about this project
any website link please
Activity: 336
I like the concept of a new trading system built in the Litrabi. I think this project will have a very big future. Let Litrabit grow fast!
free free free 150 LTB per application if Question on Bitcointalk include then 170 LTB.
Token will be release to your ERC20 Address after ICO
Exactly but we have reduced LTB. Due to care of investors.
Activity: 73
free free free 150 LTB per application if Question on Bitcointalk include then 170 LTB.
Token will be release to your ERC20 Address after ICO
Every question answer is given below in a whitepaper. Every progress and everything.
Activity: 210
Hi, I really liked your project, but I would like to know more about it. add information, what are your global plans?
Activity: 2
How convenient is this currency compared to modern currencies and what are the advantages over ordinary modern currency such as credit or debit cards even?
Pages:
Jump to: