Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIVE][PRE-ICO]- Litrabit- Education Decentralized - page 73. (Read 6049 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I am sure that LitraBit will allow the international exchange of knowledge among all the universities of the world facilitating the payment of the logistics of its students
Activity: 303
Merit: 1
What is the ICO price?  And is there a referral  commision?  😊
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
Where can I buy these Tokens.
Activity: 33
I hope this project can be contribute to education
But what country for accept this coin??
Activity: 23
Activity: 14
what's the Ico price?
Activity: 280
No "ERC-20 Address" in form airdrop 2
Activity: 5
The project is a nice one but is this supposed to be in universities all around the world?
Activity: 22
How much this Token?
Activity: 73
can i buy ico?

when the ico ends?

Private sale : 5 may to 12 may 0.10 cents 1 ltb
Pre sale: 18 may to 30 may 0.20 cents 1 ltb
Ico: 20 june to 30 july 1 ltb from 0.35 cents to 0.70 cents per ltb
Activity: 115

when the ico ends?
Projects related to education is worthy of being analyzed and worthy of investments, but this project does not show confidence for investments and so I ask? Really this project is necessary and why should invest? Not being pessimistic, thank you to who complete my questions.

Sir visiting to different countries, giving there government tax. Giving advance to universities, working on devices and applications different workshops and much more.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Wow, this is a wonderful project. What will the ICO price as well as the minimum purchase?
500 Litrabits Min and Maximum 10,000 in Private Sale.
1000 Litrabits Min and Maximum 50,000 Litrabits in Pre-Sale

It nice to see that ICO's are now introducing limits on buys, this is great for the small investor. There's been an occasion or two where I've missed out on ICO's in the past, due to unlimited buys where the whales hovered everything up.
Activity: 1
Is the project capable of funding student fees across all country or just a specified location?
Activity: 15
What is the mission and vision of this awesome project
Activity: 16
Do this project help globally all students ?
Activity: 222
It looks like discounts are really cool and u can save a lot. Will there be additional bonuses for big investors?
egretia
Pages:
Jump to: