Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIVE][PRE-ICO]- Litrabit- Education Decentralized - page 74. (Read 6049 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
What's the Ico price? In Litraversity?  Huh
Activity: 8
Many new coin projects are popping up this month but many fail to develop well in the market, hopefully this project can be successful and can compete in the market
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Projects related to education is worthy of being analyzed and worthy of investments, but this project does not show confidence for investments and so I ask? Really this project is necessary and why should invest? Not being pessimistic, thank you to who complete my questions.
Activity: 18
Interesting - joined the airdrop.

What is the prize?
Activity: 14
I reserve Hindi translation looking very good , also looking for signature campaign
Activity: 18
WoW, very interesting idea and project.

Isnt there already a direct competitor out on the blockchain?
Activity: 78
join now go hurry up new token
Activity: 17
Whats the use of this coins and how to get it?
Activity: 56
A good concept in this project,  Litrabit platform will replace traditional cash in the educational ecosystem. This project will be helpful if not all transactions on a college or university campus take place in LitraBits.
Keep It Growing and Going.
Activity: 16
Is there any technical other information available on this token other than it's an ERC20 token, such as can it be mined , it's algo, block reward, total amount available, etc.
Activity: 2
Is it planned to make incentives for students, for a good study in college, with Litrabit tokens? It would be great  Smiley.
Activity: 23
Wow, this is a wonderful project. What will the ICO price as well as the minimum purchase?
500 Litrabits Min and Maximum 10,000 in Private Sale.
1000 Litrabits Min and Maximum 50,000 Litrabits in Pre-Sale
Activity: 33
Wow, this is a wonderful project. What will the ICO price as well as the minimum purchase?
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
A good concept in this project,  Litrabit platform will replace traditional cash in the educational ecosystem. This project will be helpful if not all transactions on a college or university campus take place in LitraBits. I love this project and I will participate in it.

Where ? In Litraversity? Smiley Why BTC is bad for this? Doge? Smiley
Activity: 238
A good concept in this project,  Litrabit platform will replace traditional cash in the educational ecosystem. This project will be helpful if not all transactions on a college or university campus take place in LitraBits. I love this project and I will participate in it.
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
you stated all major exchanges as future partners. Interesting -  have you got any approval to use their names? Are you starting from BS and cheating at day 1?

Idea is universal and normal. but with such team it is dead

That maybe game for you, but people will lose real money
Activity: 24
it would be good ...when the distribution will be started?
Activity: 39
what's the Ico price?  Is it planned to make incentives for students?
Activity: 24
It would be good if you can add more details so that readers may have a better understanding.
Activity: 23
There seem to be a duplicate of this project that have already been posted by someone though i could not lay my hands on it right now but all the same crypto-education concept is a brilliant idea.
Actually it's our new thread.
Pages:
Jump to: