Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LMC]LoMoCoin - Genuine Block-Chain-Based App and Game product - page 4. (Read 18350 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
The slack invitation link is not active anymore. Can you give us an updated one?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Price is very low , and it will be up soon Smiley
Activity: 1
looks nice, lets fill bags while price is low
Activity: 196
Hi,   any updates on potential new exchanges traging lmc?

Hi Dominicki! We are currently busy launching our own exchange (Xstar.io) where LMC will be listed on.
is that a sub project of LMC or a different one with common developers or something? Is there any information about your plans?
Some info from google:
"Oh and by the way, Project XStar.io is in the making. LoMoCoin's own crypto-currency exchange. The closed beta testing is supposed to finish at the end of September 2017 with the exchange expected to go live in October 2017."
https://www.antaso.com/finance/2017/10/1/lomostar-prepares-for-lomocoin-app-launch
yeah i have heard about that google
Activity: 106
Merit: 1

Hi Dominicki! We are currently busy launching our own exchange (Xstar.io) where LMC will be listed on.
is that a sub project of LMC or a different one with common developers or something? Is there any information about your plans?

Not necessarily a 'sub project' but another project our co-founders are working on. It will be a separate entity by itself, but we will aim to create possible synergy effects, when possible, between the two projects.
Activity: 686
Merit: 287

Some info from google:
"Oh and by the way, Project XStar.io is in the making. LoMoCoin's own crypto-currency exchange. The closed beta testing is supposed to finish at the end of September 2017 with the exchange expected to go live in October 2017."
https://www.antaso.com/finance/2017/10/1/lomostar-prepares-for-lomocoin-app-launch
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
Thanks for the update. Lomocoin looks really good right now.  Wink

Hi Dominicki! We are currently busy launching our own exchange (Xstar.io) where LMC will be listed on. Most likely we will also be listing on UPbit and we are in contact with other exchanges to see if we can get listed there Smiley
Hi,   any updates on potential new exchanges traging lmc?
A software update becoming global isnt enough? Bittrex is the finest exchange anyway, a lot of coins that are on bittrex and some others have 99 % of their vol on bittrex
Activity: 18
Hi,   any updates on potential new exchanges traging lmc?
This is so low at the moment, a great time to buy
Or we can wait price under 500-600 satoshi. I hope this project will be huge soon)
it will only go up after update
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Or we can wait price under 500-600 satoshi. I hope this project will be huge soon)

No big difference to buy now or wait may be 10% cheaper, Lomo have great potential for growth. I'm start to buy and hold for mid term, price is very attractive for it.
Activity: 13
Activity: 378
I am still wondering why there is only such a low demand for lomocoin, as it has a solid project being developed and being close to release. I am hoarding LMC on bittrex and wait for better days right now.

I joined the LoMo team the last month and I can tell you that many investors care more about marketing than the technology itself. We already have a working product, have a team of around 50 people, our website is almost rebranded, have our own blockchain, have our own research lab (F5 lab) and many more things. But LoMo is born in China and is currently transitioning to become a global firm. This change in mindset needs to take a bit of time to let the team as whole get used to interact with the western market and know how to do so. I am currently helping in bridging this gap. We are, nevertheless, very certain that LoMo will have a bright future:)
Activity: 172
I am still wondering why there is only such a low demand for lomocoin, as it has a solid project being developed and being close to release. I am hoarding LMC on bittrex and wait for better days right now.
Activity: 168
People are currently testing the APP, as it is under beta testing. Some people appear to have not received an invitation, while the public product is said to be released sometime this month. A new website will also be launched. Some of the beta testers were selected based on social media presence and other variables. I think people are just impatient. I believe the price should go back up. Most information can be found on the Slack channel or the LomoCoin Twitter account.
Why is it falling with such bright future? Is update not good?
Pages:
Jump to: