Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LMC]LoMoCoin - Genuine Block-Chain-Based App and Game product - page 5. (Read 18392 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Definitely, project worth to invest low cap now.
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
Great project, can't wait for the new app. Looks like we are in the accumulation zone on bittrex, volume is rising. I'm sure that the price will go up very soon and reflect the progress dev team made. Low cap coin, definitely worth investing right now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Nice update, I'm curious to see how much will play it
Activity: 35
reserve for Chinese translation and promotion
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
wow , create project ,LoMocoin have nice concept , i like lomocoin 's app , keep it up
Activity: 114
Excelente projeto !!!!
Activity: 11
LoMoCoin seems to be very interesting project, will follow and fill some bags Smiley
Activity: 154
these are the long-term investment which will help you alot in the future Smiley
Activity: 7
It's definitely interesting project adding to my bags:)
Activity: 560
You have a working concept. But it's not stated in the announcement, what would be the total supply of coin? With POS, would it be infinite?
Activity: 210
The concept is so great, I'm sure this project will be a gathering place for big investors from around the world, and will certainly be one of the most promising long-term projects, I will continue to see the progress of the project for the next few days, good luck
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
I have to repeat: this is the mid/long-term investment.

Yeah, I've received the Beta test version.
The App v1.0 is only in China with 300.000 users
but App v2.0 is for international market, so it will spear out the world.
Especially, CEO of Lomocoin is CEO of Xstar.io exchange & F5 Lab.

Their roadmap:
· In October 2017, the official version of LoMoCoin v2.0 will be released
· In October 2017, the F5 lab program will be officially released, which will announce their progress and future plans of our laboratory projects. They will also be recruiting developers and partners around the world
· In December 2017, the LMC Simplified Payment Verification (SPV) lightweight wallet will be released
· In the first half of 2018, a demo of commercial application solutions will be released. This is based on our new SPV lightweight wallet in combination with the LBS geographic information of users
· In 2018 (perhaps later), a new generation of IoT blockchain solutions will be released, which will be integrated with our LBS system

Great time to buy in now with LMC being down to 1k sats on Bittrex as well!!
Activity: 70
I have to repeat: this is the mid/long-term investment.

Yeah, I've received the Beta test version.
The App v1.0 is only in China with 300.000 users
but App v2.0 is for international market, so it will spear out the world.
Especially, CEO of Lomocoin is CEO of Xstar.io exchange & F5 Lab.

Their roadmap:
· In October 2017, the official version of LoMoCoin v2.0 will be released
· In October 2017, the F5 lab program will be officially released, which will announce their progress and future plans of our laboratory projects. They will also be recruiting developers and partners around the world
· In December 2017, the LMC Simplified Payment Verification (SPV) lightweight wallet will be released
· In the first half of 2018, a demo of commercial application solutions will be released. This is based on our new SPV lightweight wallet in combination with the LBS geographic information of users
· In 2018 (perhaps later), a new generation of IoT blockchain solutions will be released, which will be integrated with our LBS system
Activity: 154

Please Refer to the Our Original Page for Future updates and Insights of Dev  Cool
Here is the link

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlmc-lomostar-first-built-in-cryptocurrency-lbs-entertainment-app-1609194

Pages:
Jump to: