Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOCK] LOCKcoin | X11 | POW/POS | ANON ISO RELEASED SOON!!! - page 10. (Read 41420 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
sorry about the delays with the update, we have a truly global team from USA, Europe and the middle east working on different elements of the project, time differences have caused long waits whilst team members sleep.

final testing is being done on the last update and it will be rolled out (hopefully) today.
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
I wish we can LOCK bittrex too!

Just tweeted to them, more should do it.

@ChekaZ_
Activity: 43
lock is now listed on useCryptos.com. Will get some money there to start trading.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
我也希望看到LOCK在B网出现! Grin
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
I wish we can LOCK bittrex too!
Activity: 299
Go Lock go Nanbu!  Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
a major update to LOCK will be announced this weekend,

We have been working hard in the background and are very, very close to rolling out the new and improved LOCKcoin.

Good, goood! Can't wait to see what will happen next Smiley
Activity: 672
That is good news, big things happening!
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

We have been working hard in the background and are very, very close to rolling out the new and improved LOCKcoin.

Awesome, was waiting for it! Smiley
Activity: 380
Community Manager - Blockchain analyst

Cool. useCryptos might add LOCK this evening, right?

Activity: 10
Can't wait till this coin gets to useCyptos. It will definitely get more exposure.
Lock way up ahead @ number 1 on useCryptos... should be added this weekend Smiley

Yep, this coin is still moving.
Lock way up ahead @ number 1 on useCryptos... should be added this weekend Smiley
Good news, this coins is still on action; fortunately I didn't sell my coins, in fact grabbed a few cheap coins (not many though).  Grin

And to other people should note that there are few coins just dead within one or two days (you know which coin I meant).
Thanks for letting us know Nanbu Smiley
I had to go away for a few days at very short notice so have not been around for a while.

Activity: 602
waiting eagerly for an update on this coin Smiley

yeah, me too...we need to make some noise Smiley
Courtesy of a Lock fan there is now a Lock block explorer http://lock.blockprobe.com/ Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: