Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOCK] LOCKcoin | X11 | POW/POS | ANON ISO RELEASED SOON!!! - page 13. (Read 41420 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
SCAM
How can this be a scam as nothing was promised or even defined ?

Because one of the founders of the coin said that he and the team who made this coin are regularly pump and dumping. I would not trust a coin setup by such people.

He posted this on a dutch forum:

Ik zit in zijn innercircle met zo'n 10 man, hij verteld ons ongeveer 1 minuut tot 30 seconden van te voren welke coin het gaat worden zodat wij kunnen kopen en snel een sell order kunnen plaatsen, ook vertelt hij hoeveel stijging we ongeveer kunnen verwachten meestal rond de 30% als je op safe wil spelen. En dan gaan al die domme schapen die z'n twitter account volgen kopen zo verdienen we aardig wat, En wat van die domme schapen zullen ook wat verdienen als ze snel zijn.

Translated into english:

"I'm in his inner circle with about 10 people, he tells us about 30 seconds till 1 minute in advance what coin we should buy and place a sell order quickly. Also he tells us what profit we can expect which is usually about 30% if you want to play safe. Then all the dumb sheep following his twitter account will follow buying so we can earn some from them. Some of the stupid sheep will also earn something if they are fast enough".

He is really proud that he earns his money on pump and dump and doesn't care people are losing money by it.

Also he mentions this:

Eigenlijk mag ik dit niet vertellen maar dat is de strategie van het hypen van de coin. Zo vaag mogelijk blijven en toch gaat de prijs omhoog. In de loop van de tijd komt er steeds meer duidelijkheid over de coin maak je geen zorgen.

Translated into english:

"I should not be telling this but is part of the strategy of the coin. Keeping it as vague as possible and still the price goes up. After a while thing will get more clear, don't worry."

It could work but he knows a lot more than he is telling you here apparently.

I created an account here especially to warn people from this coin, if you want to ignore this post: go ahead, I did my job in warning you.
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Activity: 56
sorry about the delay in updates, real life things to deal with...

COMING TO LOCK THIS WEEK

Wallet update with new logo
Games Galore - Enhance your speculative luck and speculate with your LOCK.
More Exchanges - over 800 votes received in 48 hours on usecrypto.com!!! thank you sooo much  Grin

and that's just the beginning!

legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
Bought agian some coins, lets see where it goes.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
Yup - at number four on useCryptos Smiley

Soon I will pick up some more LOCK from AllCrypt before it hits useCryptos

+1
Same here! Wink
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Yup - at number four on useCryptos Smiley

Soon I will pick up some more LOCK from AllCrypt before it hits useCryptos

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Looking forward for another exchange Smiley
Still having 15 k  Grin
POW has now finished, thank you for mining.

I think we hit ~27ghs at one point, i didn't expect that much interest so quickly.

We have big plans for LOCK and will be updating the OP with future plans and developments already in the pipeline  later today.

Sounds good Captain.

I requested LOCK be added to C-CEX voting list.

thank you
any roadmap coming ?
how about a new exchange ?

There is a defined roadmap in place for LOCK.

I will be posting some short term plans soon.

There are medium and long term plans in place too but i do not want to reveal details of planned developments too far in advance and potentially lose the advantage of being first to market.

legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
LOCK running up on that vote, nice.
Activity: 8
any roadmap coming ?

LOCK is number five on useCryptos. You should vote!

https://www.usecryptos.com/voting
any roadmap coming ?
Activity: 525
Merit: 500

I think we hit ~27ghs at one point, i didn't expect that much interest so quickly.

We have big plans for LOCK and will be updating the OP with future plans and developments already in the pipeline  later today.

Sounds good Captain.

I requested LOCK be added to C-CEX voting list.

We have big plans for LOCK and will be updating the OP with future plans and developments already in the pipeline soon.

Activity: 83
Activity: 98
what shall the price do? Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
pow has finished.. pos block flowin'
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
PoW finishes in a few hours, Then things get interesting  Wink
Pages: