Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOC]UPDATE V1.4.5 OUT!! LOCO|Quark|PoW/PoS|HiPos|Masternodes|Tor[LOC][ANN] - page 3. (Read 88631 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'm interested in setting up a masternode - but can't buy LOC anywhere - I know there are issues with yobit, so can someone sell to me directly - I know there is some faith involved - I'm happy to pay in DASH, so that the transaction is quick and easy (or LTC).   I'm waiting for my initial sync to complete - and I want to review the current state of the blockchain - but if iI can setup a legitimate environment, can someone arrage a direct sale?

Smiley  Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
What is the minimum of coin to make a masternode ?
Exactly 30,000 LOC

30.000 this is not much for Masternode.
A little more dev activity and interest in this coin will increase.
A good example is iCash ...
We are still waiting for response from YOBIT.

YOBIT is not even responding to PAID SUPPORT TICKETS
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Exactly 30,000 LOC

30.000 this is not much for Masternode.
A little more dev activity and interest in this coin will increase.
A good example is iCash ...
legendary
Exactly 30,000 LOC
Activity: 12
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Still waiting for Nightz and YOBIT  Huh

I'm here and have been, but I still have 0 from yobit. not 1 message on here nor yobit.net so not a clue. I see they re synced but apart from that I don't see what else they have done to help you / me out.

I will keep waiting for there response but i'm doubting they'll do it anytime soon

Wb!

Anyone got any explaination of the number of coins on the yobitchain? Or is it a local yobit bug?
They have still not replied to my PAID SUPPORT TICKET  Huh  Tongue

Well as far as I'm aware there should be no more EXTRA coins and if there is all I can think is Yobit playing the books as the code is clean and had 0 reward changes lately. just check github  Wink

And yep John I know as I'm still awaiting there reply back to all the messages I've bombarded them with.
legendary

I'm here and have been, but I still have 0 from yobit. not 1 message on here nor yobit.net so not a clue. I see they re synced but apart from that I don't see what else they have done to help you / me out.

I will keep waiting for there response but i'm doubting they'll do it anytime soon

Wb!

Anyone got any explaination of the number of coins on the yobitchain? Or is it a local yobit bug?
They have still not replied to my PAID SUPPORT TICKET  Huh  Tongue
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Wb!

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

legendary
legendary
i guess now we need a doctor ...
... and a Lawyer, LOL  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
legendary

My view:
Im pretty sure there is something fishy going on with the chain related to yobit.
If i even were to remotely trust that chain someone would need to analyze it deeply and explain wtf is up with all the coins.

To be honest... finding a fork thats healthy and NOT with yobit, and then getting it listed somewhere useful like cryptopia COULD possibly save it.

But i see this as a desperate shot in the dark....
This has too many problems to be adressed, and a DEV that obv. cant stick to anything.

You are not getting it. The problem has nothing to do with any chain,
We need to wait for both Nightz and YOBIT to respond.

Nightz was online recently.

YOBIT needs to respond to my PAID SUPPORT TICKET
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

My view:
Im pretty sure there is something fishy going on with the chain related to yobit.
If i even were to remotely trust that chain someone would need to analyze it deeply and explain wtf is up with all the coins.

To be honest... finding a fork thats healthy and NOT with yobit, and then getting it listed somewhere useful like cryptopia COULD possibly save it.

This has too many problems to be adressed, and a DEV that obv. cant stick to anything.

You are not getting it. The problem has nothing to do with any chain,
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

My view:

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I have more than 1M coins freezed in Yobit since nearly 2 weeks Undecided
It "transfers from cold storage" and nothing happens Huh
Yobit ignores my tickets messages Cry

If there are more coins in the trading book than actual coins on the chain, then of course there won't be coins to withdraw and default back to cold storage. The only problem is that there will not be any coins in cold storage as all coins as per the chain have already been withdrawn from the exchange in this scenario. It will probably say cold storage forever.

I could be wrong but this is the most likely explanation.
legendary
This coin can still be fixed.

If LOCO is fixed, then it is worth grabbing the bargain.

When YOBIT responds, we can choose to either move to YOBIT CHAIN, or YOBIT moves to our chain.

Nothing is impossible to fix.

yobit is on the same chain as cryptoid explorer
However, there are over 20m LOC trading at YOBIT, but cryptoid explorer reveals 4.36m LOC

make it 47m at least, do you think they're really interested in your paid support ticket anymore lol ?
look at daily volume
Nightz was online today, about 40 minutes ago.

LOCO will be more profitable to YOBIT when it is fixed. It is a BARGAIN as a masternode coin with a DEV.
legendary
YOBIT might respond soon, because I have filled in a PAID SUPPORT TICKET, so that they sort out some issues. They have not sent a response, neither have they redeemed the payment yet.
legendary
The mysterious Nightz is online right now:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/nightz-353358

Name:  Nightz
Activity: 588
Position:  Hero Member
Date Registered:  July 08, 2014, 02:05:25 PM
Last Active:  Today at 08:02:29 PM
Activity: 23
legendary
This coin can still be fixed.

If LOCO is fixed, then it is worth grabbing the bargain.

When YOBIT responds, we can choose to either move to YOBIT CHAIN, or YOBIT moves to our chain.

Nothing is impossible to fix.

yobit is on the same chain as cryptoid explorer
However, there are over 20m LOC trading at YOBIT, but cryptoid explorer reveals 4.36m LOC
Pages:
Jump to: