Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOC]UPDATE V1.4.5 OUT!! LOCO|Quark|PoW/PoS|HiPos|Masternodes|Tor[LOC][ANN] - page 6. (Read 88631 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
YOBIT

Wallet status: Online (633579 blocks)

How many coins on the chain according to your wallet?

Snapshot of total number of coins for sale on Yobit up to 61 sats. There are more coins for sale at > 61 sats

Yobit needs to sort their wallets out. Nightz needs to fix this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
YOBIT

How many coins on the chain according to your wallet?

Snapshot of total number of coins for sale on Yobit up to 61 sats. There are more coins for sale at > 61 sats

legendary
YOBIT

legendary
yobit

Wallet status: Online (535784 blocks)

It will not make a difference. There are more coins being sold on Yobit than what exists on the chain according to the wallet.
legendary
yobit

Wallet status: Online (535784 blocks)
legendary
It seems that YOBIT is syncing their wallet.

Wallet status: Online (461487 blocks)
Activity: 102
Merit: 11
Another 3.3m LOC has been dumped, just a few hours ago  Huh  Tongue

Is YOBIT playing with this coin?

I try to make a small withdrawal of 20 LOC, but my withdrawal is TRANSFERED FROM COLD STORAGE.

Somebody is messing around with this coin.

Hello,

I have the same issue trying to withdraw LOC from Yobit.
Sent a ticket to the support to solve this problem.
https://yobit.io/en/support/
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Another 3.3m LOC has been dumped, just a few hours ago  Huh  Tongue

Is YOBIT playing with this coin?

I try to make a small withdrawal of 20 LOC, but my withdrawal is TRANSFERED FROM COLD STORAGE.

Somebody is messing around with this coin.

Hello,

I have the same issue trying to withdraw LOC from Yobit.
Sent a ticket to the support to solve this problem.
Coin works fine I checked  Smiley

Good to hear.

I will be releasing an update and it will mean all will have to update incl YOBIT. getting messages from people and I do say I think yobit are doing something but I have no evidence of that yet so hopefully this update sorts it.
DEPOSIT LOC
Wallet status: Online (354414 blocks)
I advise people NOT TO deposit LOCO coins at YOBIT, till we get confirmation from the DEV that the LOCO CHAIN is OK.
ok, we will take your advice thanks
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

Good to hear.

I will be releasing an update and it will mean all will have to update incl YOBIT. getting messages from people and I do say I think yobit are doing something but I have no evidence of that yet so hopefully this update sorts it.
DEPOSIT LOC
I advise people NOT TO deposit LOCO coins at YOBIT, till we get confirmation from the DEV that the LOCO CHAIN is OK.

I advise the same. all is good on my end but it's not my end where the issue is it's Yobit. Why I do not know but if it ain't sorted I will be taking JC's advice.
legendary

Good to hear.

DEPOSIT LOC

Good to hear.

DEPOSIT LOC
legendary
Is this correct?  :

18:13:34

getblockhash 632599

18:13:34

0e532bdf9304093bb9cbc5171916a0d50ce5008fb1750afa6ae279032f9c76cc
legendary
Looking at everyrhing I dont think it is Nightz that caused the issue.

My gut feel tells me it is one of the following:

1. System error at Yobit due to some or other reason.
2. Hack of the chain during low diff periods. However then chain should have reflected the additional coins.
3. Wallet adds up incorrectly.

The only way to fix this one will be a proportional hair cut on current balances.

I still think start a new coin. There is just too much baggage and issues with this one. It wil also be impossible to untangle the accounting on Yobit's side.

.... The blocks according to the Yobit wallet and inside the wallet also differs....

My suggestion is that you kill LOCO and take the situation as it is and start a new coin but this time stay around all the way.

yobit's making full resync now

you suggest a groundhog day

It will make no difference. Even if everyone is synced up on the same chain, there are 5.8m coins for sale on yobit and 4.1m exist according to the wallet. Where do the 1.7m difference come from?

exactly, no difference, Nightz is a shitcoin maker, it'll never change

Lol to that 1 there. and again I have 0 control over what yobit does. I have already made a plan of action to get back control of Loco.

and ps they still have not responded to me either so take it as you will but it ain't me I'm telling you.
legendary
.... The blocks according to the Yobit wallet and inside the wallet also differs....

My suggestion is that you kill LOCO and take the situation as it is and start a new coin but this time stay around all the way.

yobit's making full resync now

you suggest a groundhog day

It will make no difference. Even if everyone is synced up on the same chain, there are 5.8m coins for sale on yobit and 4.1m exist according to the wallet. Where do the 1.7m difference come from?
legendary

Good to hear.

On Yobit there are 5.8m coins at least. According to the wallet there are 4.1m. Either the wallet is reporting it wrong, or there are coins in Yobit that do not exist. Yobit will probably just say that there were multiple forks and things went wrong beyond repair without a dev present. The blocks according to the Yobit wallet and inside the wallet also differs. There has been so many transactions on Yobit in the last number of months and the last few days that it will be almost impossible to reconcile.

Good to hear.

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: