Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 27. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 101
I dont think this coin is going anywhere because there are so many betting sites running for League of Legend already...There are sites working on battle bots already as well @.@ seriously...this coin is scam!!?
U created a new user to only say this bullshit?!?!
This coin has hugh potential
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
When trolls first start arriving, it is generally a bullish sign
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I dont think this coin is going anywhere because there are so many betting sites running for League of Legend already...There are sites working on battle bots already as well @.@ seriously...this coin is scam!!?

This is by far the most unique out of all the other sites. It offers crypto instead of fiat. The betting site and battle-bot is just a small part of this project. Not to mention the convenience. Good try though. If you want cheap coins, theyre as cheap as youre going to get them, so the time to buy is now. Do your research.

You gotta love the sound of fud, it means this coin is getting recognition.

Edit. I just saw the newbie account with 1 post too.....you coward.
Activity: 644
lmao.newbie account 1 activity.did u just create and account to try and troll or spread FuD about a good coin.dont be so fuking weak and use your main account next time u fuking moron Wink
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
keep the updates coming ,GJ.

Quick question, Is the market planned to be incorporated into GGWP.CO or separate, is it underway yet, or is that a lesser priority atm.

GGWP.CO is a large undertaking...kudos. Grin

great artwork on the page!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
keep the updates coming ,GJ.

Quick question, Is the market planned to be incorporated into GGWP.CO or separate, is it underway yet, or is that a lesser priority atm.

GGWP.CO is a large undertaking...kudos. Grin
Activity: 678
League of Legends LCS betting site, GGWP.CO update:

The design part is almost finished, it looks quite sick imo, the coding part is going right after we done some minor changes. Also, we might post screenshots of design later.

Stay tuned for 10th July!

Thank you for the update, dev.

Great work!
Activity: 70
League of Legends LCS betting site, GGWP.CO update:

The design part is almost finished, it looks quite sick imo, the coding part is going right after we done some minor changes. Also, we might post screenshots of design later.

Stay tuned for 10th July!
Activity: 714
Can someone please explain to me why I should be bullish on this coin? 

What are the reasons that this coin would rise in price vs. other coins?
27M daily players with 67M monthly players on League Of Legends.That is alot of potential buyer that can use this coin right now.

You forgot to mention that we have a committed active dev and the development projects he has released and is working on releasing ...
Tip-bot, Battle-bot, a Digital Marketplace for all the 30million+enthusiasts, Gambling Platform, and this is just the beginning.

All the info is in the OP and the website
yep great dev team.Tip-bot, Battle-bot, a Digital Marketplace which allows you to have various uses for the coin already as well as skins store soon i believe for specials skins for your champs that u cant but at riot store

I think the best start is to just keep chipping away at building an easy to use/understand, solid infrastructure so that when the demand appears there is a seamless process in place for mass-adoption. I think focusing on these developments over advertising for now is the better choice. We don't want players to even think BTC is an alternative.

27M daily players with 67M monthly players on League Of Legends.That is alot of potential buyer that can use this coin right now.

You forgot to mention that we have a committed active dev and the development projects he has released and is working on releasing ...
Tip-bot, Battle-bot, a Digital Marketplace for all the 30million+enthusiasts, Gambling Platform, and this is just the beginning.

yep great dev team.Tip-bot, Battle-bot, a Digital Marketplace which allows you to have various uses for the coin already as well as skins store soon i believe for specials skins for your champs that u cant but at riot store
Activity: 560

Activity: 77
i think just one guy want to rise the price...to buying this low price....
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
This coin has potential unlike many others because there will be real world use for it and there is a HUGE untapped group of people to whom this coin can be marketed to and serve as their first intro to cryptocurrencies. If this coin does what it has set out to do, it will not only help itself- it will also help cryptocurrencies in general by opening up a new market and consumer group.

Whenever I finish a game of LoL, I make sure to share the link to this coins website in the post-game chat. I recommend everybody else does the same. Every little bit of marketing will help!

Appreciated!

Check out the Sell Order Book on Bittrex right now.  0.4383 BTC  Total

Nothing to sell!
Activity: 70
This coin has potential unlike many others because there will be real world use for it and there is a HUGE untapped group of people to whom this coin can be marketed to and serve as their first intro to cryptocurrencies. If this coin does what it has set out to do, it will not only help itself- it will also help cryptocurrencies in general by opening up a new market and consumer group.

Whenever I finish a game of LoL, I make sure to share the link to this coins website in the post-game chat. I recommend everybody else does the same. Every little bit of marketing will help!

Appreciated!
Activity: 868

Activity: 119
Awesome coin im slowly buying in Smiley. This coin definitely fills a huge void in the online gaming community, i had a similar idea months ago (im sure the leaguecoin team did as well) for reddcoin but no one ever took up development. Its going to be pretty ground breaking imo, i can see this coin easily hitting .1 btc however the 20% inflation rate has got me a little worried, it seems quite high.
Pages:
Jump to: