Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 25. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Awesome work guys! Can't wait!  Cheesy
Activity: 70
Timeline for LeagueCoin projects in the next couple weeks:

The week of 1st July:
1. TipBot V2.1 updates
2. Skin Shop Beta

The week of 7th July:
1. GGWP.CO launch (10th July)

More exciting projects coming soon! Stay tuned!
D1WEPN, that last one looks real good!!

Cheers man! Grin I'm looking forward to what birdonwheels5 has in store for us!  Cool If anyone has any more ideas, let us know and between the both of us we should be able to make some pretty sweet banners. (shame I cant use them on this forum though) lol.
and another one... Smiley

Very good one! Could you post a version without the "Built"? Will send you 50 LOL too Smiley

Btw, is it ok to use the real league champ pics or could that bring copyright problems?

Here ya go. Smiley

Not sure about the copyright thing. My guess is because we are not trying to pass it as our own work, just referring to it. So should be ok...? maybe?
Better just ask the devs. Smiley

Your design is pretty cool, I don't think if there are some problems.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
D1WEPN, that last one looks real good!!
Activity: 206
pretty sure you can use it to advertise your shop like if your selling Lol products? Theres LoL skins websites that use characters and stuff all over their site but that majeis dude would prob disagree and start linking wikipedia and lawyers and telling how we are all going to hell.
and another one... Smiley

Very good one! Could you post a version without the "Built"? Will send you 50 LOL too Smiley

Btw, is it ok to use the real league champ pics or could that bring copyright problems?

Here ya go. Smiley

Not sure about the copyright thing. My guess is because we are not trying to pass it as our own work, just referring to it. So should be ok...? maybe?
Better just ask the devs. Smiley
Activity: 160
My first quick attempt at a forum banner... Needs work but hope to inspire others to make a better one. Tongue

Mind if I try my hand at one? I don't play LoL, but I do some work with Photoshop. Might take me a little while as I'm currently busy finishing up my summer semester, and designing might take some time Tongue
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
any idea when the skin shop will be online?Huh?

Skin shop will be up before GGWP.CO launch, the original skin shop plan was canceled due to the potential security problems.
awesome Cheesy

Skin shop will be up before GGWP.CO launch, the original skin shop plan was canceled due to the potential security problems.
My first quick attempt at a forum banner... Needs work but hope to inspire others to make a better one. Tongue

Looks good Smiley

Thankyou Smiley

Also, is there any plans to add the TipBot and BattleBot to the OCE (Oceania) server?? All us down here in Australia want to be able to use these features! Wink

50 LOL tip coming your way , us aussies have to stick together , keep the graphics coming

Cheers for the tip mate! Smiley

Here are a few more. Again nothing great but I'm at work, so when I get a free minute I'll try and make some more. Grin

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Looks good Smiley

Thankyou Smiley

Also, is there any plans to add the TipBot and BattleBot to the OCE (Oceania) server?? All us down here in Australia want to be able to use these features! Wink

50 LOL tip coming your way , us aussies have to stick together , keep the graphics coming

Looks good Smiley

Thankyou Smiley

We will try to enable as much servers as we can in the upcoming version of TipBot, and BattleBot is still under closed beta, so far no problems reported, I'm thinking of running test longer to make sure everything is alright.

Looks good Smiley

Thankyou Smiley

Looks good Smiley

I cant wait for the ggwp site to go online, ohh the anticipation..

what is ggwp

The League of Legends LCS betting site Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I cant wait for the ggwp site to go online, ohh the anticipation..

what is ggwp
Pages:
Jump to: