Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 37. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

i think 7k will be fair for both sides

what do you think?

It's about 400$ at the current rate, so it's looks fair for this type of job, and you seem to be enthusiastic about this coin.

I'm not an Ipo holder, and I bought a very few amount of coin so i can't  donate a lot. I'm just a LoL player who have faith in this coin Wink

So you plan to redesign the wallet, and an Home page and maybe why not some tutorial for league of legends player nooby in the cryptoworld ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

what do you think?

Is that for a mockup of a new wallet, or a functioning wallet that implements the new design?

Thanks.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
i think for the coin to do good it has to go full speed on the gambling on your game idea and hire a kick ass graphic designer to do the wallet and website .I have invested a btc in this coin because i like the idea and wouldn't mind donating a few coins to a fund to make sure the website is amazing because that is what is going to make lol players take you seriously and use your coin. Shit to sell grown men razorblades for shaving they pack them up the same way they did transformers toys when we were kids. go with graphics and bells and whistles and shit

i will work for it and as you can see im the right for that.

i can do the complete homepage layout

can create the wallet.

but there must be a fund for it.

a coin without a good fund for design and presentation .. will never gains a quarter of is possible marketcap.

look at NXT they did it right.

dont want to just get paid.. i will create the best presentation i can...

but i wasnt on the ipo and dont mine anymore any coins.

i like the concept... thats why i wanted to get payed in lol not in btc.

How many LOL do you want to do the wallet?

what do you think?
Activity: 31
the tipbot is still offline on EUW Sad
Activity: 854
i think for the coin to do good it has to go full speed on the gambling on your game idea and hire a kick ass graphic designer to do the wallet and website .I have invested a btc in this coin because i like the idea and wouldn't mind donating a few coins to a fund to make sure the website is amazing because that is what is going to make lol players take you seriously and use your coin. Shit to sell grown men razorblades for shaving they pack them up the same way they did transformers toys when we were kids. go with graphics and bells and whistles and shit

can create the wallet.

a coin without a good fund for design and presentation .. will never gains a quarter of is possible marketcap.

How many LOL do you want to do the wallet?
Activity: 59

can create the wallet.

legendary
Activity: 1232
A coin with some fundamental goal for use.... you don't see that very often. A lot of random bs coins that are created without any purpose.

Lol is different and its growing fast! Just wait untill players start to outnumber investors... that's when this coin really gets going.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Is there some way if in the bright future will be price for 1 LOL too high?

Something like multiply every LOL by 100. Somebody have 6500 LOL --> transform 650.000

I know that we can pay 0.00000001 LOL but it doesn't look too good.

Yeah its breathtaking they did not go with dogecoin approach. It would certainly firt lol community better - give somebody 10 000 coins instead of 10.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Is there some way if in the bright future will be price for 1 LOL too high?

Something like multiply every LOL by 100. Somebody have 6500 LOL --> transform 650.000

I know that we can pay 0.00000001 LOL but it doesn't look too good.

Activity: 154
TipBot V2 minor update:

I just added a new feature as some people mentioned, now when you send a tip to someone who hasn't added LeagueCoinTipBot in friend list, TipBot will send a friend request to that player.

Awesome I will try it out today Smiley.

Cheers!.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
TipBot V2 minor update:

I just added a new feature as some people mentioned, now when you send a tip to someone who hasn't added LeagueCoinTipBot in friend list, TipBot will send a friend request to that player.
awesome!
Activity: 868
TipBot V2 minor update:

Nice work! Keep it up!
Activity: 397
Merit: 11
What's with the dumping? I don't see any bad news.

Probably one of the big ipo buyers is cashing out because out if nowhere 70k lol appeared in sells on Bittrex and almost 30k lol on poloniex.

In my opinion this is the best that could happen, never liked that individuals have huge % of the total supply.

As they sell out their coins lol will be better dustributed as people buy up their dumps.
Activity: 70
TipBot V2 minor update:

Activity: 2
Glad to see this coin is taking off.

devs, Please focus on the fun first , and profit second

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
yay i got some more cheap LOL!~
Activity: 204
What's with the dumping? I don't see any bad news.
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Wow, I used to be an avid DOTA player. I'm in!
Activity: 70
EUW TipBot update:

EUW chat server got some problems, that makes bot couldn't log in via API, Riot is fixing right now.
Pages:
Jump to: