Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 40. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 868
For me is option 2. It has a very deep visual message. It reminds me of "Brutalist architecture", very deep. It holds my mind on it. The other one is to regular, to superficial. Option 2 is a bizzare beauty on my mind. I like the lights, the shadows, and the floating piece on the top, it's like anti-gravity. Clean, but unique.

That was a very intense first comment!

Its tough but I think I like the 2nd one a little more as well.
It would help if we could see what they look like when scaled to different sizes, used for the logo on something like coinmarketcaps where it is very small for example. Don't want something that scales down poorly.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
For me is option 2. It has a very deep visual message. It reminds me of "Brutalist architecture", very deep. It holds my mind on it. The other one is to regular, to superficial. Option 2 is a bizzare beauty on my mind. I like the lights, the shadows, and the floating piece on the top, it's like anti-gravity. Clean, but unique.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
New logo voting!

Option1:

Option2:

I choose option 1, i think it`s best suited for this coin. I like option 2 too, but it`s too simple. I`m very curious what the community will choose.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
New logo voting!

Option1:

Option2:
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Activity: 174
Activity: 59

i just had a little time.
hope you like.

LOL: LRRrNmAJ6j6zMLJE1j1vmm2wnQPF61Re49
Activity: 140
I test the tip bot and it works fine! I promote it to some friends player and they take interest in the cryptoworld.

I think this coin will bring tons of new people to cryptocurrencies  Tongue

Keep that good work devs !

This coin has already brought new people into crypto. LeagueCoin is a success coin till now, that`s for sure!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
I test the tip bot and it works fine! I promote it to some friends player and they take interest in the cryptoworld.

same!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1120
Okay, im going to give you guys a shot, as you have been proving to be more then just a pump and dump coin.

Seeing as i play league a lot ill get promoting a bit.
Activity: 868
That person doesnt understand money.. Lets just imagine for a second that Leaguecoin could be used to purchase skins in the game (as in riot actually incorporated and used leaguecoin for its sales) this would not take away from riots profits in any way, they would still be making X amount of money from every skin they sold whether they sold it for fiat or sold it for Leaguecoin (which they would then simply turn into fiat). In this scenario you best believe that would lead to Leaguecoins increasing drastically in price because this would mean actual adoption and true utility for the coin, but this increase in marketcap would not be taking away from riot profits in any way. It would take away from the number of sales done in fiat, but it would not take away from the overall number of sales or the revenue in those sales (if anything I imagine it would indirectly increase their sales because a bunch of LoL nerds struck gold and made big money on Leaguecoins which they now have nothing to spend on other than their favorite game which led them to that coin in the first place...)

Activity: 762
Merit: 500
ftw LOL. 4shure I will put a miner to mine this coin (love LOL)Cheesy
Activity: 70
Updates of TipBot V2 beta for NA & EUW:

Total 102 players used LeagueCoinTipBot, and 70% of them claimed free coins in less than 24 hours. No major bugs or problems reported so far.

Thanks all beta testers, we will keep it running, please spread the word to let more players know about this Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Well, halving is done, now its starting to be really hard to get some LOL Sad At least the price is still dirty cheap yeeey
I see a lot of talk about RIOT not being happy with the coin, i honestly dont see why. First of all they DID approve the app !
Second, this simply will add value to the product they have, its not like some one is gonna steal from the profits they make... they get the tip bot and everything FOR FREE and can only WIN from that !
Activity: 154
... Bla bla bla  .... I am an idiot Smiley

Riot is the owner of the content so the revenue at the end will always be for them regardless of the payment method. Having a different payment method is probably good for them too since it means more customers and free publicity, more sponsors for tournaments etc... I don't see any threat to them, that being said I am not so sure of the valuation of this coin.

Cheers!.

Activity: 322
LOL made $650 million last year, in an ideal world the market cap would be worth at least a quarter of that!

HAHAHAHAHA

Good idea saying that this project is going to absorb 25% of the profits of the company this coin steals its name from.

I'm sure that'll just make their attorneys swoon.

First off you don't understand math or how stocks or crypto works because a market cap of a "security" doesn't actually need that exact amount to actually flow into the coin to make it worth that, the free market just needs to feel it is worth that. You think $60 million actual dollars flowed into Doge to get it to where it was at its peak for instance? Hell no.

Second, no income is going to be "stolen" because this is supplemental to the game, LoL makes their money off microtransactions of extra game content, this is a tipping bot which is a completely separate revenue opportunity that doesn't effect LoL's bottom line unless they decide to build their own tipping bot.

The primary development focus of this coin is to currently have their own version of how LoL makes their money. How is that not stealing from them?

Ya... that's why Riot Games approved the app....  give your head a shake.

Activity: 448
LOL made $650 million last year, in an ideal world the market cap would be worth at least a quarter of that!

HAHAHAHAHA

Good idea saying that this project is going to absorb 25% of the profits of the company this coin steals its name from.

First off you don't understand math or how stocks or crypto works because a market cap of a "security" doesn't actually need that exact amount to actually flow into the coin to make it worth that, the free market just needs to feel it is worth that. You think $60 million actual dollars flowed into Doge to get it to where it was at its peak for instance? Hell no.

Second, no income is going to be "stolen" because this is supplemental to the game, LoL makes their money off microtransactions of extra game content, this is a tipping bot which is a completely separate revenue opportunity that doesn't effect LoL's bottom line unless they decide to build their own tipping bot.

The primary development focus of this coin is to currently have their own version of how LoL makes their money. How is that not stealing from them?
legendary
Activity: 1246

HAHAHAHAHA

Pages:
Jump to: