Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 55. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 678
Merit: 500
I received my IPO coins, thank you !
 Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
We need a block explorer so we can get on coinmarketcap.com

We've contacted couple providers, no worries, we have something more important to do  Wink
Please let those providers know that I will pay a .2 BTC bounty for the first to implement the chain.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

We've contacted couple providers, no worries, we have something more important to do  Wink
Activity: 742
I love this coin and congratulations for the best launch since long time! Keep up moving this coin forward, this will skyrocket as soon as the players recognise it's possibilities.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Betting on LCS games with this would be huge.. especially with their new fantasy system.

Can you imagine? Bet on the games with this coin, trade fantasy players for this coin, etc.

This could be huge!
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Wow, look at the dumping going on with this one on Bittrex
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
All IPO coins has been sent to Escrow.ms, he will start distribution ASAP!
How?  is he going to email us for our wallet addresses?

I sent a msg with name, share amount, IPO stage and wallet address, and received my coins in literally 5-10 min . amazing fast service from Escrow.ms

Thank you for reply, gonna pm him now Smiley
Activity: 924

I sent a msg with name, share amount, IPO stage and wallet address, and received my coins in literally 5-10 min . amazing fast service from Escrow.ms

Via Personal messages I think
Well, this coin has LOTS of potential if approached correctly by the developers. LOL has a HUGE community and if they get even remotely interested the coin will go reaaaaly high.

For starters i would suggest to the dev's to reach out for some of the big names/teams and try to get some advertisement in the twitchtv streams they have. This will for sure point out a LOT of attention to the coin. If you manage to get some big names that have 5-10k ( even more ) viewers to talk about this coin in the live stream and even better - use the tip bot ... well ... you have a recipe for success here !

Now to the second point i would like to talk about, if there are 1 million coins in circulation from the IPO, well, guys Smiley You can not really expect the price to go up before this money start reaching more people ... no one would get into a coin that can get dumped at any point of time. So well, right now the price is "only" at around 3000 sat but hey, the 1 million coins are worth 30btc at this price ! This making the IPO investment a success for the people and also giving a nice distribution. So well i would say that the best option right now is that the price remains on this volume for some time, just so the IPO investors can get a nice profit ( and they should get one for believing in the coin in the start ) and so the coins get really well distributed.

Also don't forget communities like r/leagueoflegends and other cryptocurrency communities on reddit, they have a lot of subscribers and if the tipbot is working perfectly then I am sure it will take off on reddit and become really famous.

Ill leave that here so the dev can see it when he gets online.

Appreciate your suggestions! We do have plan for the market, also Twitch will definitely be our next target!
Activity: 518
Well, this coin has LOTS of potential if approached correctly by the developers. LOL has a HUGE community and if they get even remotely interested the coin will go reaaaaly high.

For starters i would suggest to the dev's to reach out for some of the big names/teams and try to get some advertisement in the twitchtv streams they have. This will for sure point out a LOT of attention to the coin. If you manage to get some big names that have 5-10k ( even more ) viewers to talk about this coin in the live stream and even better - use the tip bot ... well ... you have a recipe for success here !

Now to the second point i would like to talk about, if there are 1 million coins in circulation from the IPO, well, guys Smiley You can not really expect the price to go up before this money start reaching more people ... no one would get into a coin that can get dumped at any point of time. So well, right now the price is "only" at around 3000 sat but hey, the 1 million coins are worth 30btc at this price ! This making the IPO investment a success for the people and also giving a nice distribution. So well i would say that the best option right now is that the price remains on this volume for some time, just so the IPO investors can get a nice profit ( and they should get one for believing in the coin in the start ) and so the coins get really well distributed.

Also don't forget communities like r/leagueoflegends and other cryptocurrency communities on reddit, they have a lot of subscribers and if the tipbot is working perfectly then I am sure it will take off on reddit and become really famous.

Ill leave that here so the dev can see it when he gets online.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
lol.altmine.net p2pool

* Dedicated servers in Europe with 1 Gbit/s connection and DDoS protection.
* No user account required.
* Instant payouts when blocks are found.
* 0.75% fee.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
The average IPO price is 1296 satoshi.  Mining cost is about 5000 satoshi.  You do your math people. 
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
 Cool To the Moon minimum and beyond Neptun !!! Mining it with the 2 RIG's !!! Mine people mine !!! This is coin with idea and if once the official web site starts to sell it and use PayPal and learn to League players to buy, we will be happy  Grin . Respect to all, that support it and the community like's it ! Hope all will go just fine with profit Smiley We saw PiggyCoin at 6 of May made a good jump. LOL is 100 times more better, again hope go to Neptun  Cool
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
1 million LOL coins to be dump soon from IPO.. With only 1.5 million for those POW miners ^^

GL to this coin. lol

That doesn't actually sound that bad, lol.
Activity: 518

Pages:
Jump to: