Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 50. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
game coin LOL

best idea gaming cash coin  with algorithm X11 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Seems like pools are dumping
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Also, for those of you who are worry about whether Riot is going to ban the TipBot, just got some great news for you Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
LOL  Cheesy
yess..another coin for my GAMING CASH  Grin

Bright FUTURE, VIVA LOL  Cheesy
We just updated official website for more newbie-friendly, also get it ready for major promotion next week. Stay tuned people Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Those daily updates in the OP is genius.
Did I just stumble upon an unknown gem? I only saw this coin because it was on the first page of top volume on bittrex. The dev seems to work hard without any hype. +1

This would be huge if people could gamble LoL coins on their match and it got held in escrow.

And that's what we are going to release right after TipBot  Wink
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Did I just stumble upon an unknown gem? I only saw this coin because it was on the first page of top volume on bittrex. The dev seems to work hard without any hype. +1

This would be huge if people could gamble LoL coins on their match and it got held in escrow.

Brilliant!!
Activity: 56

www.rockandpool.com need your hashes!

Choose one of the stratum servers and let's rock the hashes!

URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9081

URL (difficulty 0.01): stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9082

URL (difficulty 0.1): stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9083

Username: your  wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9081 -u your  wallet address -p anything

Optimized GPU Miner: ./sgminer -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9081 -u your  wallet address -p anything

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9081 -u your  wallet address -p anything

Let's hash lets rock!
Activity: 44
price should react when promotion starts  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 308
Activity: 10
Excited to see the tipbot V1 in the forums!
Excellent!

Do you know when V2 is expected to be ready for testing?

ChatBot will be up for V1 beta, however you can only bind your address with your account via ChatBot, full version of V2 will start testing after V1 released Smiley
Activity: 854
Excellent!

Do you know when V2 is expected to be ready for testing?
TipBot Update

LeagueCoin TipBot V1 is finished and working well so far. This is a standalone program that must be run with the LeagueCoin wallet at the same time. Basiclly you need to bind your LOL account with your wallet address via chat-bot named LeagueCoinTipBot.

Beta Testing will start next week. Click here to apply

Screenshot:

LeagueCoin TipBot V2!

Coding has begun for the LeagueCoin TipBot V2. In this version, the TipBot will only be working as in-game chatbot, which means you can simply send command to our bot bro and you can tip whoever you want! It works just like Twitter TipBot, but it's in-game!

ChatBot will be up for V1 beta, however you can only bind your address with your account via ChatBot, full version of V2 will start testing after V1 released.

Screenshot:

TipBot V3 In Development

In V3, the user interface will be updated to provide a flawless user experience. This update should be expected as early as July.

Screenshot:

Basically those are updates about TipBot, we are happy to hear your suggestions.

Lee
Activity: 276
Cool!! i installed wallet, figured out mining fast hehe ... got it working now (using r9290x sgminerx11mod and catalyst 14.4 ... around 3.8-4.5 MH/s on my dashboard pool.mn) and gives me around 20-30 ish coins a day yeeey Smiley)... also went to poloniex and filled out market request form. Im still very newb at this mining stuff about different algorithms and such lol but i do all i can to support. Hope the coin will be succes!

----------------------------------------------------------
Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange. *
The coin tries to implement cryptocurrencies with mmorpg online gaming and as a gamer i support these kinds of projects. The game League of Legends has a big community (20+ million) and i believe this coin has potential hence the development team is very active and have great ideas like developing a tipbot and marketplace. After a successful launch i decided LOL-coin should be taken in consideration regarding to be added on Poloniex exchange.Thank you for your time.

If this coin has any significant innovations over other coins, please elaborate on them here.
League of Legends coin uses x11 algorithm and therefor is significantly lower on power consumption compared to sha-256,scrypt, scrypt-n for gpu's. Using x11 algorithm also gives higher hash-rates compared to these other algorithms.
----------------------------------------------------------
Good luck all
is this thing going on the LoL forums already?

Not yet, we are going to release TipBot first and then start huge promotion at LOL community Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
is this thing going on the LoL forums already?
Pages:
Jump to: