Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 60. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Operators force 18G, too difficult, difficult excavation!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
so glad x11 came out.wouldnt want those big hashes from asics hammering the coin .lmao.1.2 ghz.what a joke
what's the difference, rig renters are destroying the value of all new x11 and x13 coins at launch then dumping... its getting out of hand. Same difference now..... but I do agree with your point Smiley

PS: Look for pools in the future that are using Digishield  Wink
no worries bro.its a joke really though.why even bother with x11.i just feel for the guys that invest in IPO.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
so glad x11 came out.wouldnt want those big hashes from asics hammering the coin .lmao.1.2 ghz.what a joke
what's the difference, rig renters are destroying the value of all new x11 and x13 coins at launch then dumping... its getting out of hand. Same difference now..... but I do agree with your point Smiley

PS: Look for pools in the future that are using Digishield  Wink

EDIT: and then there is those frick'n multipools essentially destroying the worth of coins as well off and on,,,, almost a loosing proposition, and multipools are only in it for themselves don't be fooled, they are ripping off your hashes for personal use
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Come on guys spread the hash! It's not cool that one pool is taking again all the hashrate, it will only hurt the coin and cause another fork.
Join us!
http://lol.minerpools.com
Activity: 742
What is the correct nethash?
When you see that pool's hashrate is higher than the network hashrate - this is not pool's fault as network hashrate is reported by the wallet (you can check it on your own by running getmininginfo from console/debug window). Network hashrate is just slow in updating the actual rate and this is most noticeable at launches. It just takes time for the wallet to properly calculate the network hashrate.

Thanks for explanation, just wanted to compare to that what I see on my wallet. I did not mean that something is wrong Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
excellent job dev!!! good start
legendary
Activity: 2198
Congrats Great Launch devs!

PS: POOL.MN got my business today! Hashhot did not because of those lame tokens screw that pain in the ass shit!!! and also, CryptoCulture lost as well because they never sent an email for account conformation! Get your shit together guys!

Thanks Pool.mn hope your payouts come as expected!  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Coinminers NOMP Pool Hosted in US
IS WORKING GO GO GO!!!
LeagueCoin NOMP Pool

http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/getting_started

Spread the hashes!!

Choose one of the 3 ports and start mining

URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3145

URL (difficulty vardiff): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3144

URL (difficulty 0.01): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3141

Username: your LeagueCoin wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3145 -u your LeagueCoin wallet address -p anything

Optimized GPU Miner: ./sgminer -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3145 -u your LeagueCoin wallet address -p anything

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3145 -u your LeagueCoin wallet address -p anything

You can check the total blocks found at http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/tbs under the LeagueCoin Total Blocks column and the block confirmed under the LeagueCoin Confirmed column
Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 50 confirms.Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed.Minimum payment 1LOL
Spread the hashes!!

Lets find some blocks  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
1      anonymous   2,664,836 mh
is that for real ?
that would be around 500 gpu farm more or less depending on cards thats Insane .

http://lol.pool.mn/

some kind of Asic i dont know about ?
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
LeagueCoin added to DiggerPool
NOMP Pool. Mine to your wallet. 1% fee. No registration.
Activity: 868
Activity: 854
Activity: 281
LeagueCoin added to DiggerPool
NOMP Pool. Mine to your wallet. 1% fee. No registration.
Activity: 283
www.l3p.nl
I found the very first block on pool.mn, only one share, so 120 coins Smiley
Activity: 364
What is the correct nethash?
When you see that pool's hashrate is higher than the network hashrate - this is not pool's fault as network hashrate is reported by the wallet (you can check it on your own by running getmininginfo from console/debug window). Network hashrate is just slow in updating the actual rate and this is most noticeable at launches. It just takes time for the wallet to properly calculate the network hashrate.
Activity: 283
www.l3p.nl
Difficulty to the moon, now are 87, later 12 minute launched i have accumulated only 0,6 with 7 mhs  Cheesy
yeah bro .these x11 coins are only the rich guys who can afford to rent the big riggs
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: