Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 74. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Who doesn't love League?! Looking forwards to trying out some betting on it, great idea! LOL being huge in Asia should help bring in people too. Bring on the mining!

Sorry, LeagueCoin is pure PoS coin therefore it does not have mining stage, unless our investors think it's necessary to bring on PoW.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Who doesn't love League?! Looking forwards to trying out some betting on it, great idea! LOL being huge in Asia should help bring in people too. Bring on the mining!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

I want to be part of this and would love get some free distribution coins !!  Smiley

I am in !
Phase one starts in 1 day!
IPO status: 97 shares left on Phase 1
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Seems like we just sold the first two shares even before phase one   Wink

Yay I'm the first  Cheesy
Seems like we just sold the first two shares even before phase one   Wink
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
that's gonna be great ,waiting for launch
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

ESCROW AGREEMENT

The escrow address for Leaguecoin IPO is :

BTC: 17pUZ8uVXneut5soGJgzQhEAQN9zDPC6DD
https://blockchain.info/address/17pUZ8uVXneut5soGJgzQhEAQN9zDPC6DD

Escrow Procedure and Payment Instruction:

People will send their funds (BTC) to the escrow (ME).
Then, after IPO will be closed, Leaguecoin will be distributed to the IPO buyers.

I will require signed confirmation message or proof of payment for Refunds.

Discharge of Escrow Agent.
Upon the delivery of all of the subject matter or monies pursuant to the terms of this Escrow Agreement,
the duties of Escrow Agent shall terminate and Escrow Agent shall be discharged from any further obligation hereunder.

Fine Print:
This Contract is solely generated for the purpose of facilitating the transaction between the seller and the buyer, which refers to the pseudonyms used on bitcointalk.org.
As a Escrow I am only here to make sure you get your Leaguecoin coins. I don't take any responsibility of other promises from developers.
The escrow holder, escrow.ms, assumes and gives no liability or guarantees on the satisfaction of all parties involved, although he agrees to mediate and facilitate the deal to the fullest extent he is capable of.
The verbal acceptance by both parties (or the failure to reject) and the sending of Bitcoins to the escrow address above constitutes the acceptance of the terms and conditions stated, and the activation of this Contract.

Please understand that I am assuming the risk of holding the escrowed Bitcoins, and I am using my own time to facilitate this transaction.
I am imposing a fixed and nonrefundable fee of 1% for this transaction, which will be paid to 1nPfxnncZqWvVP4UHT6XLfNzfaik7akQS.

Thank you
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (MingW32)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJTf8uZAAoJELOnDWq4K6fhbhEH/j2s6wAdNbsgMmLcxOjZ71h+
BaKLYZrw5yZ5L5sZyHiEq3MEhBs9lOphtx48U3SNZM4XNGe3C+JGIO5Lj8xCWeK/
KRGiDF8t+qY3+1SmDPUab+hkZUjgvx0+mP+zdkkBQUGswfn1Xk3B4IJMGdYeGmKr
JEc78vFdCmqw0vAiC0pWqBAmwZw4Nc7rFuuHYOnHAvezgQ9jV7dS1hmdlzx7zvp4
TSnkIHgshJRI0fH/PEJdsL3oClzzV4bAUUY8VuHd9xZcmWaLyGAySss1nNJGB9Nj
J1rOYgpJGCo3E47giKQJyT0HF1fuzDI/knKdCTmFWcjI3kqow46VISz+rABMCu0=
=HFTi
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Too late.. http://www.creepscore.cr/  First League of Legends only gambling site.  Uses it Bitcoin and creeps.
wow, it's so sad

No worries, actually our site is not only a gambling site, we will add some killer features to the site(that make us to be totally different from other gambling sites). Please keep your eyes on the project!
Activity: 63
I like this coin because I love LOL.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
Too late.. http://www.creepscore.cr/  First League of Legends only gambling site.  Uses it Bitcoin and creeps.
wow, it's so sad
any info on IPO, escrow requirements and such?

I've contacted couple escrows including escrow.ms and Dabs, and I will post more info related to IPO as soon as possible.

Thanks

Website not found.

I'm not LoL player Smiley

escrow.ms is not a webisite, he provides escrow service and you can check his rep here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/escrowms-76380
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
This is actually a great idea, but if I understand right.
You send bitcoins, and then get leaguecoins back and there is no mining at all?
And then you get interest on the leaguecoins you have?
You should try to work with creepscore, they are already established as a crypto based LoL betting site... Could save you alot of work and guarantee you a secure platform.

Thanks for your suggestion!

However we will stick on building our own gambling site, and actually it's not only a gambling site, we will add some killer features to the site(that make us to be totally different from other gambling sites). Please keep your eyes on the project! Smiley
Activity: 293
Merit: 251
Director - www.cubeform.io
You should try to work with creepscore, they are already established as a crypto based LoL betting site... Could save you alot of work and guarantee you a secure platform.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
 who is watching the lcs na 2014 superweek on twitch.tv atm 202k viewers Smiley
Too late.. http://www.creepscore.cr/  First League of Legends only gambling site.  Uses it Bitcoin and creeps.

Thanks for your info!

OP updated  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: