Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LOVEcoin – POW+POS | 5 Exchanges | Games | On Multipool - page 14. (Read 49630 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
470 sat and rising
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
In case you missed it: Miner's Appreciation Week starts tomorrow!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563820.new#new
Activity: 12

I think were done with rock bottom prices.  the dumping is over price will be bouncing back with help from our LOVELY miners.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
Right now is THE time to get into LOVE.  Miners appreciation week will be huge, and right now prices are super low for investors.  Mine now and watch as buy orders keep piling up  Wink

Yes, but we all need to remember that in order for this to be successful we all need to mine.

Dig in and lets push our hashrate up through the week.  If we do that the coin will do good.  Real good. Smiley

The dev is on top of things too.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
legendary
legendary
Right now is THE time to get into LOVE.  Miners appreciation week will be huge, and right now prices are super low for investors.  Mine now and watch as buy orders keep piling up  Wink

Yes! Get in now!!!

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I just got some more equipment when I get it all hooked up 8mhs will be mining Love! Wink
I'm mining this coin from the launch day , and i'm holding all my coins till the moon guys , i have a low hashrate so donations will be great XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Although I don't believe we are supposed to be posting addresses, I sent you 500 love as part of our drive to 'spread the love' as investors!  Thank you for sticking with the coin and continuing to mine.  There will be good things ahead.

Thank you , and i'm with you there's only 100 000 love  left for dump i'm buying all what i can

http://i.imgur.com/P1BYN.gif
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I'm mining this coin from the launch day , and i'm holding all my coins till the moon guys , i have a low hashrate so donations will be great XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Although I don't believe we are supposed to be posting addresses, I sent you 500 love as part of our drive to 'spread the love' as investors!  Thank you for sticking with the coin and continuing to mine.  There will be good things ahead.

Thank you , and i'm with you there's only 100 000 love  left for dump i'm buying all what i can
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!

Although I don't believe we are supposed to be posting addresses, I sent you 500 love in order to 'spread the love'!  We love our miners. Thank you for sticking with the coin and continuing to mine.  There will be good things ahead.
Activity: 280
I'm mining this coin from the launch day , and i'm holding all my coins till the moon guys , i have a low hashrate so donations will be great LXsoMGwsHVSUjtux2thFrzS4wYJfyiJCCq
Activity: 56
LOVEcoin has been added to CoinAccel exchange:
https://coinaccel.com/#market/18

Excellent! That's our 4th exchange! Great going Smiley
Activity: 28
LOVEcoin has been added to CoinAccel exchange:
https://coinaccel.com/#market/18

Activity: 56
Thanks for the donations. We have lovely investors!
Activity: 294
donated 5k to the cause..I was not a whale of an investor as I earned also some as bounties.. but hope it helps.. Smiley

Status: 0/unconfirmed, has not been successfully broadcast yet
Date: 2014-04-09 17:44
To: LW8CL86k57MB4ejJJ1a3GbzzAxqP1LjKQC
Debit: -5000.00 LOVE
Transaction fee: -0.10 LOVE
Net amount: -5000.10 LOVE
Transaction ID: 717e79f480e3528adce9ab9f46c0842fe454d490297c8e39432efda20b0ce861
Pages:
Jump to: