Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LOVEcoin – POW+POS | 5 Exchanges | Games | On Multipool - page 17. (Read 49630 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
What else does this coin need to get it going?

I like the idea of a giveaway, although ideally it would be the IPO investors giving out their extra Love.

I was thinking of 10k Love to do a giveaway myself but you were already doing one.

I have started coding games in Javascript, and eventually want to make a faucet but I am still working out the technical details.

Lovecoin would make a great gift for someone so it would be nice to have paper wallets or gift cards people could purchase. 
We also need a place to use the lovecoins. 

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Amount remaining: 8960 LOVE

Head to Poloniex now to get some LOVE Smiley

got mine; thanks
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Amount remaining: 8960 LOVE

Head to Poloniex now to get some LOVE Smiley
Activity: 50
Giveaway live at Poloniex!

yayyy more free coins for anyone so the price go even lower wohooo. Huh
Activity: 231
Merit: 100

excellent Smiley

btw volume rising slowly

24-hour Volume: 2.4327582 BTC / 628911.64705777 LOVE
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
Massive giveaway coming up at Poloniex!

Nice. We'll be waiting. Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531

Great.

And good to know that you follow your coin  Wink
I have to admit, i was interested in this coin, and the stake it could provide, but after radio silence on my questions to the stake, i decided i'd rather not wait for the returns - what was it ~1% POS??? that's rubbish, should have been coded much higher than that.

Hey really sorry about the delay. POS kicks in after 5 weeks are over.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I have to admit, i was interested in this coin, and the stake it could provide, but after radio silence on my questions to the stake, i decided i'd rather not wait for the returns - what was it ~1% POS??? that's rubbish, should have been coded much higher than that.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
the coin has declined four fold in value since last night - bad decisions to give away coins at the outset have doomed this coin - too bad  I'm dumping and moving on...

I'm outa here!

i got 1500satoshi/love for my lot  Shocked

this is what shitcoins are for.

Cheesy
I was hoping it would not be but it looks like bad decisions at the outset have turned this into a shitcoin....this is like worse than a shitcoin

$5.13 from two days of mining this shitcoin what a huge mistake this coin was or to believe anyone one representing this coin. I normally make $40/day

you can't make 40 a day anymore, all shitcoin are dying even the new one, meanwhile the dev can dump for 0.6 btc..actually he can't because there is no volume
that'll teach ya! LOVE should be free.  Tongue
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
the coin has declined four fold in value since last night - bad decisions to give away coins at the outset have doomed this coin - too bad  I'm dumping and moving on...

I'm outa here!

Cheesy
I was hoping it would not be but it looks like bad decisions at the outset have turned this into a shitcoin....this is like worse than a shitcoin

$5.13 from two days of mining this shitcoin what a huge mistake this coin was or to believe anyone one representing this coin. I normally make $40/day

With how many power?
i love a good launch  Cool
Activity: 266

I'm outa here!

Cheesy

the coin has declined four fold in value since last night - bad decisions to give away coins at the outset have doomed this coin - too bad  I'm dumping and moving on...

I'm outa here!

i got 1500satoshi/love for my lot  Shocked

Cheesy
Activity: 266

those cheap coins will haunt you guys for a long time and it was a huge mistake to give so many of them away...

I'm outa here!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Help me vote Lovecoin to be added at the Cryptokk exchange.

http://www.cryptokk.com/?p=votes

Pages:
Jump to: