Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LOVEcoin – POW+POS | 5 Exchanges | Games | On Multipool - page 7. (Read 49630 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Edit: Looks like we found a solution. Thanks YarkoL
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013
I found this in kernel.cpp, line 21

// Hard checkpoints of stake modifiers to ensure they are deterministic
static std::map mapStakeModifierCheckpoints =
    boost::assign::map_list_of
    (     0, 0xfd11f4e7u )
    ( 10001, 0xd42268a1u )
    ( 30001, 0x7e0d6e1eu )
    ( 50001, 0xa5a4473eu )
    ( 70001, 0xbe5e3360u )
    (100001, 0x6cafeba8u )
    (133333, 0x011868fcu )
;

Those are PoS checkpoints that shouldn't be there.
The first number is block height, the second one modifier checksum.

My guess is that whenever someone tries to generate block 10001, it doesn't get accepted since
the checksum is different from the hardcoded checkpoint  ( 10001, 0xd42268a1u )

To verify if my guess is correct, someone who has been mining could look into his debug.log and
see if there's anything like

AddToBlockIndex() : Rejected by stake modifier checkpoint height=10001

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
empty faucet please load to avoid disabling

http://coinok.pw/faucet/love/
Re-filled. Don't think it will appear unless we get a fix though.
A.B.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I just saw a post from Love Coin about the Dev not know what the issue is or the fix... then it vanished......

LOVEcoinproject if Love Coin is based on MintCoin .. maybe the Dev there will be able to help.

There are alot of people who have either spent money on mining or buying Love....
I just saw a post from Love Coin about the Dev not know what the issue is or the fix... then it vanished......
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
It is improbable that this is the reason, but I searched for all occurences of "10000" in the source code:

https://github.com/LOVEcoinproject/lovecoin/search?q=10000

If you know a little bit about coin code, please have a look at those 12 hits. Thanks.

Does anyone know from which coin LOVEcoin was forked? We could compare those 12 hits with the original code.

None of them seem to be related to this issue.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
empty faucet please load to avoid disabling

http://coinok.pw/faucet/love/
Activity: 238
Come on anything?
akd
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
It is improbable that this is the reason, but I searched for all occurences of "10000" in the source code:

https://github.com/LOVEcoinproject/lovecoin/search?q=10000

If you know a little bit about coin code, please have a look at those 12 hits. Thanks.

Does anyone know from which coin LOVEcoin was forked? We could compare those 12 hits with the original code.

You can "send" all you want. It's like putting a letter in the mailbox. If the post office never picks it up, it doesn't matter. You may have "sent" but it'll never get there. Without a moving block chain coins are dead and unusable.

The coin is dead and broken. The dev is unresponsive.

I have been asking around to people with skills way beyond mine to see if I can get someone to help create a fix.
Needed to make sure it was an issue across the board.

And Yes this seems to be a reoccurring issue with lots of coins that you and I have......

Suppose we are going to have alot of coins failing this year as those with out a solid foundation shake out and die.

Activity: 350
You can "send" all you want. It's like putting a letter in the mailbox. If the post office never picks it up, it doesn't matter. You may have "sent" but it'll never get there. Without a moving block chain coins are dead and unusable.

The coin is dead and broken. The dev is unresponsive.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
where the fuck is the "dev" why do these asshats release coins then just disappear? makes no fucking sense.
akd
Activity: 86
Please cooperate with allcrypt to solve their technical problems.

I have tens of thousands of LOVEcoins stuck there, and the message is:

Coin dead, stalled at 10,000 blocks for 3 days. Removing soon.

I don't mind that allcrypt removes it, but I want to get my coins out before.

Thanks a lot!

EDIT: Crossposted to allcryptthread
Activity: 74
Mine has been saying that it isnt syncing and show a max block of 10,000 but I hit up a couple of faucets today to see if Love sends and Iam receiving fine....
Same here. But the new ones are unconfirmed still.

Removing it from AllCrypt if there is no resolution or response in a day or two. Cant even have people withdraw coins if the blockchain is dead.

AllCrypt have you had any issue with the wallet other then it saying it isnt syncing?
Mine has been saying that it isnt syncing and show a max block of 10,000 but I hit up a couple of faucets today to see if Love sends and Iam receiving fine....
Activity: 350

Removing it from AllCrypt if there is no resolution or response in a day or two. Cant even have people withdraw coins if the blockchain is dead.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: