Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC Pool][2% PPS][CGStats!] LiteGuardian.com - Custom DDOS Protected Pool - page 2. (Read 22042 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
hi

I get 30 rejected/day message Rejected

Can anything be done in this regard I mentioned above?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Click  Pool stats -> Team Russia and you will see it.

p.s. Liteguardian just fixed the user privacy and now you are unable to see gmgxas's nickname in "Team Ruassia", you will now see "60801" as his privacy username.

Still wonder if thats a Botnet or a legit miner with 3000(!) GPU's .....

And if thats a botnet then why is he still mining on the pool ?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
You should look again, my friend.

I dont have the same screen that you do.
legendary
Maybe you need glasses, or a brain.

Just wonder if thats a botnet hacker or a FPGA miner

legendary
You got a user "gmgxas" mining at 2Ghs, do you have any info on it? Do you know how many workers that miner uses ?
Activity: 121
Hmm, the most instability pool I have mined  Undecided
HK server on and off like 10 times a day. And now US servers suck.

If you don't want to waste your hashrate then find another pool, or set this pool as backup only.

I disagree, although I use the EU server. I have mined in this pool for a couple of months now and the EU server has gone down once, in which case set failover as the US and HK servers and chance of full disconnect is almost nonexistent. I have had many more problems with disconnects from single-server pools.

With all of the additional features this pool offers it is by far the top active LTC pool in my opinion.

I use the US server only, no failover setup yet.  It's been solid, autopayouts are quick too!  Favorite pool by far!
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

If you don't want to waste your hashrate then find another pool, or set this pool as backup only.

I disagree, although I use the EU server. I have mined in this pool for a couple of months now and the EU server has gone down once, in which case set failover as the US and HK servers and chance of full disconnect is almost nonexistent. I have had many more problems with disconnects from single-server pools.

With all of the additional features this pool offers it is by far the top active LTC pool in my opinion.
Activity: 33

We just hit 2GH/S and is now one of the largest PPS Pools. Come and join us.
Activity: 19
Thanks. Good luck everyone.
Activity: 35
LiteGuardian is doing a HUGE 600LTC giveaway to one lucky miner (thanks to Tenshou!)

Check out the details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncontest-liteguardian-600ltc-giveaway-to-one-miner-starts-9113-285149
If you can PM me your email, I will send the invite to you ASAP.
Activity: 86
yeah i am just at work right now and most things are blocked by our firewall my IT admin woudl get upset if i backdoored is poor settings so i let him think he is smart so he leaves me alone.
Of course.

By the way, the easiest way to get an invite is to do it through the website. Liteguardian.com.

You can also get an invite through #Liteguardian in freenode by typing .invite [email protected]. Replace the xxx.xxx.xx with your email.
Activity: 121
Sure, can you PM an email address or stop by our IRC channel?
Activity: 86
Anyone with an invite can you please send my way thanks Smiley
Activity: 19
Announcing CGMiner Monitoring And Stats System!

Miners of Liteguardian now get the luxury of CGMiner monitoring giving you up to the minute details of your workers and each gpu!  No more wondering if your miner has a dead gpu, if your getting HW errors, if it's running too hot, etc.  The data is also stored and tracked to allow historical graphs to analyze issues, trends, etc.  We are the first Litecoin pool to offer such a feature and we are unaware of any pool of any coin which offers this feature!

The system tracks:

• Worker Hashrate
  • Worker Work Utlility
  • Worker Total Accepts
  • Worker Total Rejects
  • Worker Total Uptime
  • Per GPU Temp
  • Per GPU Hashrate
  • Per GPU Load
  • Per GPU Accepts/Rejects
  • Per GPU Fan Speed/Percent
  • Per GPU Core/Mem Clock
  • Per GPU Voltage
  • Per GPU HW Errors

We also offer hashrate graphs (showing miner hashrate, work utility, and per gpu hashrate)
And Temp/Load Graphs (showing temp/load per gpu per rig)

These are all FREE features for LiteGuardian miners!  Join today!  At the pool's current hashrate, invite requests are processed with 15-20 minutes but this will change as the pool grows, secure your account today!

Screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/rbpdNiA.png http://i.imgur.com/b9LxslW.png

WOW! This is awesome! This pool was already the best, now it is miles beyond the rest! 

If anyone is on the fence on switching to this pool, trust me, it's totally worth it.  They constantly make improvements and add new features while giving the best consistent payout from all LTC pools!  Let me know if you need an invite, i have extras.
Activity: 35
Hey, I recognise that first screenshot!  Grin

I figured since you posted it to the LG forums you wouldnt mind if I used it Smiley thanks for the linux write up, saved me a bunch of time! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: