Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC Pool][2% PPS][CGStats!] LiteGuardian.com - Custom DDOS Protected Pool - page 3. (Read 22042 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Was going to volunteer for the beta, but as its open to users already its now up and running on my 4 rigs with Win 7  Cool

This was already the best LTC pool out there, now it has moved another step above. Great work chaps, keep it up.

Thanks!  We are hoping to add more new and exclusive features soon!

If anyone has an idea or suggestion, don't be afraid to mention it!
Activity: 31
Announcing CGMiner Monitoring And Stats System!

Miners of Liteguardian now get the luxury of CGMiner monitoring giving you up to the minute details of your workers and each gpu!  No more wondering if your miner has a dead gpu, if your getting HW errors, if it's running too hot, etc.  The data is also stored and tracked to allow historical graphs to analyze issues, trends, etc.  We are the first Litecoin pool to offer such a feature and we are unaware of any pool of any coin which offers this feature!

The system tracks:

• Worker Hashrate
  • Worker Work Utlility
  • Worker Total Accepts
  • Worker Total Rejects
  • Worker Total Uptime
  • Per GPU Temp
  • Per GPU Hashrate
  • Per GPU Load
  • Per GPU Accepts/Rejects
  • Per GPU Fan Speed/Percent
  • Per GPU Core/Mem Clock
  • Per GPU Voltage
  • Per GPU HW Errors

We also offer hashrate graphs (showing miner hashrate, work utility, and per gpu hashrate)
And Temp/Load Graphs (showing temp/load per gpu per rig)

These are all FREE features for LiteGuardian miners!  Join today!  At the pool's current hashrate, invite requests are processed with 15-20 minutes but this will change as the pool grows, secure your account today!

Screenshot:

The new feature is awesome.

All invitations have been sent. If you need invites, PM me.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Was going to volunteer for the beta, but as its open to users already its now up and running on my 4 rigs with Win 7  Cool

This was already the best LTC pool out there, now it has moved another step above. Great work chaps, keep it up.

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Pretty cool stuff with the monitoring!
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Hey, I recognise that first screenshot!  Grin
Announcing CGMiner Monitoring And Stats System!

Miners of Liteguardian now get the luxury of CGMiner monitoring giving you up to the minute details of your workers and each gpu!  No more wondering if your miner has a dead gpu, if your getting HW errors, if it's running too hot, etc.  The data is also stored and tracked to allow historical graphs to analyze issues, trends, etc.  We are the first Litecoin pool to offer such a feature and we are unaware of any pool of any coin which offers this feature!

The system tracks:

• Worker Hashrate
  • Worker Work Utlility
  • Worker Total Accepts
  • Worker Total Rejects
  • Worker Total Uptime
  • Per GPU Temp
  • Per GPU Hashrate
  • Per GPU Load
  • Per GPU Accepts/Rejects
  • Per GPU Fan Speed/Percent
  • Per GPU Core/Mem Clock
  • Per GPU Voltage
  • Per GPU HW Errors

We also offer hashrate graphs (showing miner hashrate, work utility, and per gpu hashrate)
And Temp/Load Graphs (showing temp/load per gpu per rig)

These are all FREE features for LiteGuardian miners!  Join today!  At the pool's current hashrate, invite requests are processed with 15-20 minutes but this will change as the pool grows, secure your account today!

Screenshot:
Activity: 121
Merit: 100

Thanks for letting me test the new features, it is really slick!  How many more new features can you roll out? hahaha 
legendary
Anyone else interested in testing the beta features?

Oh pick me!
Anyone else interested in testing the beta features?
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
I have windows here, will be glad to test anything as well. Love seeing how fast the new features are rolling out! Keep up the great work!
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
I'm happy to test new features. I've got linux miners.
Any users interested in beta testing an awesome new feature drop by our IRC.  Need 2 from linux and 2 from windows.
legendary
Over 700 MH and growing!  Huge contest is in the works... Will be the biggest contest I have ever heard of for LTC.  Details soon!
All the invite PMs have been sent.

If you are looking for invites, dont hesitate to PM me.
We also have a major new feature coming soon!  Keep an eye on our news/twitter for details, its unique to all LTC pools and possibly all BTC pools as well!
legendary
The contest will be HUGE for the winner for sure!  Still have some invites if you are interested in a great pool!  Why bother with luck when you can get 2% PPS?!?!
We have some exciting new features coming soon and an awesome contest in the works!

Keep an eye on this thread and/or pool news for details!
We're getting close to the 1GH/s mark. Many thanks to all of you.
We are just about to hit 700MH!  Thanks guys, spread the word so we can hit the 1GH mark! Smiley
Activity: 19
I like the new changes to the site, keep it up guys!

Thanks more is coming this week!

How do I get an invite to your pool?

I have invites if you  need them just let me know!  Team USA needs help too everyone!  Team Russia beat them this month!
Pages:
Jump to: