Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC] The Litecoin Owl Sanctuary - page 2. (Read 3382 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Fast Gold Owl got reset Sad
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Owlmeister
Just to say I did another timer reset for current owl holders at 23:08 UTC, to make up for a couple of minutes of server unavailability just before then Smiley
Activity: 688
Merit: 506
CryptoCurrency Evangelist
Hey all, wow, paid out over 170LTC now Cool

I'm still tweaking the numbers a bit -- in particular trying to get the "next price" multipliers down so that more people can have fun at the low levels before the price gets higher.

I REALLY wish transaction fees were lower as it would be great to have start prices like 0.1LTC, 0.01LTC Sad

Anyway -- Every owl keeps the same set of rules and stats until it expires, and then if there are any rule changes waiting to be applied they automatically kick in at the start of that owl's next game. This keeps everything fair for current owl sponsors Smiley So, if you're waiting for a reset so you can sponsor a lovely cheap owl for yourself, do make sure you check you're still happy with its rules in case they have changed a little before buying it Smiley

<3
Yeah that comission on litecoin transaction is really killing me Sad low owl cost would be best imo
Owlmeister
Hey all, wow, paid out over 170LTC now Cool

I'm still tweaking the numbers a bit -- in particular trying to get the "next price" multipliers down so that more people can have fun at the low levels before the price gets higher.

I REALLY wish transaction fees were lower as it would be great to have start prices like 0.1LTC, 0.01LTC Sad

Anyway -- Every owl keeps the same set of rules and stats until it expires, and then if there are any rule changes waiting to be applied they automatically kick in at the start of that owl's next game. This keeps everything fair for current owl sponsors Smiley So, if you're waiting for a reset so you can sponsor a lovely cheap owl for yourself, do make sure you check you're still happy with its rules in case they have changed a little before buying it Smiley

<3
The fast owls did reset, time to  buy them again!
Owlmeister
Hi Luga,

If you still have the owl when the timer runs out, you lose -- but if someone else sponsors it before then, you win!

Edit: Luga won Smiley
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
hi everyone....

how can i know if i win or y lose???   
Also yay, made my LTC back with a tiny profit that would take a few days to mine with my hash power.

Would of lost it if the time didn't extend maybe.
Nice,
I wish that the owner would extend our time a bit more!
Also yay, made my LTC back with a tiny profit that would take a few days to mine with my hash power.

Would of lost it if the time didn't extend maybe.
sidelsky18, entirely fair and yes, shamefully bandwagon jumping; but I think incremental improvements to the model are still worthwhile Smiley

In celebration of a great first day-and-a-half -- I've just given EVERY live owl a free, extra 9 hours on their clocks. Thanks for all your support!
Wow,
Nice gift! I bought some bronzies for myself as they are ultra cheap!
Owlmeister
sidelsky18, entirely fair and yes, shamefully bandwagon jumping; but I think incremental improvements to the model are still worthwhile Smiley

In celebration of a great first day-and-a-half -- I've just given EVERY live owl a free, extra 9 hours on their clocks. Thanks for all your support!
Activity: 56
sidelsky18, I'm not sure if you're against the game itself or the fact it's derivative of other stuff.

To the latter argument, well I claim very little originality. I am trying to innovate by making it a bit more bot-proof though, and I don't think the other sites have email notification yet.

The former argument however, I won't address because it is a reasonable position to take! If you don't like or approve of chain games, this one sure isn't going to change your mind Smiley

I do however, strive to operate completely above board and in a trustworthy fashion.

Oh, also, I didn't completely rip off the front end of the site like certain others have Tongue

Not against the game itself, just against the fact that there's 50,000 of these out there, all using different objects (bitgem, bitgrenade, etc...)
Activity: 1232
Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint
Giving it a go. I did alright on Emerald 8 using Bytecoin. Fingers crossed!

should also buy the "Fast Gold Owl" I heard it's the best one  Cool
Owlmeister
Hehe good luck mate  Grin
Giving it a go. I did alright on Emerald 8 using Bytecoin. Fingers crossed!
Owlmeister
destruct, oh that's annoying!! thanks for letting me know, and congrats on selling Smiley

I have an ad up on coinurl at the moment which seems to be driving a healthy amount of traffic Smiley
Activity: 1232
Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint
The emailing didn't seem to work btw >_<

Are you doing any advertising other then just on bitcointalk?
Activity: 246
Oh great, another one of these -_-

I don't see why you would come to hate. What's the point, when it is originally stated that he knows this is a chain game and if you are against this, it is not the game for you.

Owlmeister
sidelsky18, I'm not sure if you're against the game itself or the fact it's derivative of other stuff.

To the latter argument, well I claim very little originality. I am trying to innovate by making it a bit more bot-proof though, and I don't think the other sites have email notification yet.

The former argument however, I won't address because it is a reasonable position to take! If you don't like or approve of chain games, this one sure isn't going to change your mind Smiley

I do however, strive to operate completely above board and in a trustworthy fashion.

Oh, also, I didn't completely rip off the front end of the site like certain others have Tongue
Activity: 56
Oh great, another one of these -_-
Pages:
Jump to: