Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC] The Litecoin Owl Sanctuary - page 4. (Read 3382 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 506
CryptoCurrency Evangelist
May 22, 2013, 07:58:38 AM
Alright i'm joining!
That bit-potato seemed to be annoyingly expensive!
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Owlmeister
May 21, 2013, 07:34:59 PM
Woot -- first payout!! Very exciting Cheesy:D Congrats whoever "Wilterburg" is Cheesy
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Owlmeister
May 21, 2013, 04:38:03 PM
Hi all Cool

I'm delighted to announce that my first Litecoin game is now LIVE at L8.LV \o/

First up, I'll say this right off the bat -- this is an LTC chain game. If you regard ALL chain games as scams, then you are not going to feel any differently about this one! I am saying this right here to save the mods from doing it Cheesy

However, there is no trickery involved!

You sponsor an owl for a given price. When someone else takes over that owl's sponsorship, you get your original sponsorship amount back plus a profit.

If an owl is not re-sponsored in a given time frame, sadly it dies (owls have a constant need for delicious worms you know!) -- in this sad event, you still get back a consolation prize equal to a given percentage of your original stake.

To combat the bot situation prevalent on certain other game sites, I've implemented a strong Captcha. The game also shows exactly who the owl has been reserved by.

You can also (optionally) enter an email address if you'd like a notification when someone else sponsors your owl or it expires.

Part of the funds raised will go toward a Litecoin faucet, which will open as soon as there are enough coins in its account that it wont run out instantly Smiley

The most important thing to me is to be able to offer a great user experience and support. I've done a lot of testing and tweaking, but should there be any bugs left you will be refunded. I'm easy to get in touch with and will be monitoring very closely!

Come and play the Litecoin Owl Sanctuary @ L8.LV!

Any questions, comments or suggestions are very welcome.
Pages:
Jump to: