Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][FIXED POW/POS SUBSIDY] LAUNCHED - page 12. (Read 86433 times)

Activity: 567
Merit: 503
I have 500000 ltcr and won't sell them for that price  Grin Grin Grin waiting for huge profit  Roll Eyes

Wait until it reach the price level of Decred before selling.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
I have 500000 ltcr and won't sell them for that price  Grin Grin Grin waiting for huge profit  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
Litecred being dumped again on yobit, but looking good. Pretty unstable, but invested 0.0086 at 100 sat, sold at 500 sat. ez profit. Just wait for it to pop up again and the profits will be insane...  Wink Volume blew up on yobit, 600-700% increase in 24 hours. Or even in the thousands, i'm not sure.
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Blockchain entrepreneur✔

Signature action Win 5000 LTCR !!

Change your signature in a friendly Litecred signature with a link to this Litecred thread. (example url target: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annltcr-litecred-qubit8-mbminingfixed-powpos-subsidy-launched-1317122)
I and my colleagues will look (daily) on this forum, seeking Litecred signatures.

Add a Litecred friendly signatures from our Bitcointalk OP to your Bitcointalk profile! This way many more crypto-currency enthusiasts will get in contact with Litecred.

In order to add you to our database users with Litecred signature, they need to send a private message to this account (CryptoMaik) at least once. Once a week we go through all the private messages and write down all usernames with our signature.

These users are added to our database* and 1x a month our system randomly selects a winner.
this user receives 5000 litecreds! Shocked Shocked

We will post the username of The winner in this thread. So that he can contact me through pm for payment.

*This database is emptied after each month, so that everyone has equal opportunities.
A user must be active in our database at least 4 weeks.
This action continues until further notice

With the 500 satoshi price this action will be very interesting!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
500 SATOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY CRAP!!

300 SATOSHI!!!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 504

LTCR /279sat

seems all weakhands drop their coins , so the price will rise again and again.
Why price jumped till 230 satoshi? It doesn't seems a pump and dump. Only a price retargeting.
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
I have doubled the marketing fund  Cheesy Hope it is useful to the coin.
Thanks for your funding... LTCR is lift off...right now on Yobit.  Wink
Ltcr was a sleeping coin for almost 2 months at 30-50 satoshi. now reached 230 satoshi and is stable over 130.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
1000sat is not far away~~~~ Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 770
let's get to 10000  Grin

also DNET is rising at the same time

Activity: 397
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
WAT? Near 100 satoshi?

Litecred and decred pumped at same time. Coincidences?

Edit: Here we go! 105 satoshi

~250 now

UP UP UP AND AWAY to the moon Cheesy
WAT? Near 100 satoshi?

Litecred and decred pumped at same time. Coincidences?

Edit: Here we go! 105 satoshi
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Hey dev, you should check the block explorers, most of them seem down right now.
works good here http://104.238.173.4:3331/
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
finally more attention.. Smiley
Blockchain entrepreneur✔

This wallet is used to fund marketing campaigns. We kindly ask if you can miss some coins to fund Litecred campaigns.

Together we make this coin a great success

Funding adres (LTCR): BHgFdRj6EL5LZhkP4ftfPh827MYFRH8DAG
Code:
BHgFdRj6EL5LZhkP4ftfPh827MYFRH8DAG

I and my team manage this wallet, all payments are visible on the blockchain. We also report any payments in this thread. Large campaign are first discussed in this thread.
If someone wants to start a campaign with Litecreds (money) from this wallet. Please PM me, then we can discuss the possibilities.

We made the first donation (LTCR 25000), http://104.238.173.4:3331/address/BHgFdRj6EL5LZhkP4ftfPh827MYFRH8DAG

- - - - -

FAQ
Why do you ask for funding?
Some powerfull marketing channels cost money, think of advertising. But also the smaller community actions, such as Facebook "Like" action or Bitcointalk signature action needs some small amount of Litecred payments to the users. And a cryptocoin is a coin/project of the community, it is important that we all together contribute to growth.

Why should I donate?
Every coin need marketing / promotion, this is required to involve more people in the currency. And more involved people will raise the price and your (small) donation will suddenly become more valuable.

Are you paying yourself salary from this wallet?
Never, all our work for Litecred is free and are free of charge. Now and in the future.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
1Ky4J71zErbR3J1BhDWPJ7F7wL1zGusPzW
Somebody buying a crapload of the coin on yobit.

You can gues who it is...  Smiley
Activity: 103
Somebody buying a crapload of the coin on yobit.
Activity: 103
nope. been on the pool a few times. never very long. I see a corresponding order on nicehash when he does show up.
Pages:
Jump to: