Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][FIXED POW/POS SUBSIDY] LAUNCHED - page 16. (Read 86433 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
our last post was wrote the 11, today is 14 and we wrote again, it's quite more the once a week, if someone needs the good morning and good night from us we can't manage all of their needs.
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
Dev hasn't been active for days.
And what's then? I don't think that a dev should be online 24/7. Just stay calm and wait for updates Cheesy
Not 24/7 that's too much.
A dev must be at least ones a week, leave a messages. This also in order to keep the thread under the attention and so the community is kept informed.

If a dev has nothing news to write, he should write a short summary of the past.

at least this is my opinion
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
And what's then? I don't think that a dev should be online 24/7. Just stay calm and wait for updates Cheesy
At the moment we have a guy working on the paperwallet, we were just waiting some update from him to update the thread
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Media update:

In the meantime, I'm talking to multiple publishers to get news space.
These publishers would like to publish a story about Litecred but first wait to see what Litecred is going to do next few months. Wink

the problem is that weekly new coins launched, they can not write about every newbie coin, and many coins are garbage.

I have valuable contacts at national geographic Europe(TV), They regularly make documentaries about cryptocurrency, various coins have already passed the screen. Litecred is currently too young and to small for them. First the coin must prove itself...but the door is open Grin Grin

to be continued...
Watching closely what is going to happen about LTCR in the next couple of months.
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
Media update:

In the meantime, I'm talking to multiple publishers to get news space.
These publishers would like to publish a story about Litecred but first wait to see what Litecred is going to do next few months. Wink

the problem is that weekly new coins launched, they can not write about every newbie coin, and many coins are garbage.

I have valuable contacts at national geographic Europe(TV), They regularly make documentaries about cryptocurrency, various coins have already passed the screen. Litecred is currently too young and to small for them. First the coin must prove itself...but the door is open Grin Grin

to be continued...
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
Litecred price will rise soon, its just 51 satoshi now,
and mining cost is near 250 satoshi/coin.  Its non sense. Huh

We just need to wait all this LIP dumpers to drop their free coins.

I don't think LIPers are dumping anymore. The ball is pretty much now in those hands who bought it cheap, they are daytrading with it and if somebody bought at 40-45 sat selling at 50-60 sat is still profitable for them
That doesnt matter. The coin has not enough buyers at the moment. If there are enough buyes the price will go up (good example is Decred at the moment)..daytraders only ensuring fluctuations in de chart.
Activity: 462
But probablly 10sat profit per ltcr isn't enough for them so, the price can even hit higher
Activity: 686

I don't think LIPers are dumping anymore. The ball is pretty much now in those hands who bought it cheap, they are daytrading with it and if somebody bought at 40-45 sat selling at 50-60 sat is still profitable for them
Activity: 102
1Ky4J71zErbR3J1BhDWPJ7F7wL1zGusPzW

Activity: 700
What dev? Who is he? This coin looks suspicious...just another typical, short-living all. Whats so special about this one?

Litecred can handle a number of transactions 8 times higher than Bitcoin. Powerful and secure.... and thats not all.

True, i missed this.
Btc is 1 mb, ltcr is already 8mb.
Question is why bitcoin dev are fighting among themselves for not make btc 2mb since block are already full.

Bitcoin with 2mb is the best solution for short term, but in future they need to switch to 4-8mb and more,depending on the amount of txt.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
What dev? Who is he? This coin looks suspicious...just another typical, short-living all. Whats so special about this one?

Litecred can handle a number of transactions 8 times higher than Bitcoin. Powerful and secure.... and thats not all.
Last Active:   Today at 05:38:20 PM
we still don't know if special or not but for now dev did good job until now, hope soon we migrate to dcr go platform as first dcr fork. that would be the kick. still too early imo..
really , is Dev gonna migrate to decred GO platform and where you read that ?

It was discussed earlier that there is a possibility but he must see first the final product and i guess that will take a few months till it is ready to be forked
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
we still don't know if special or not but for now dev did good job until now, hope soon we migrate to dcr go platform as first dcr fork. that would be the kick. still too early imo..
really , is Dev gonna migrate to decred GO platform and where you read that ?
We're always around, just writing to exchanges and make improvement to the code for a future wallet release, meanwhile the OP has been update with new graphic layout

New op layout is nice i am not sure yet if i like it more or less than the old one Smiley
Activity: 63
Good to know you are still here. Smiley
We're always around, just writing to exchanges and make improvement to the code for a future wallet release, meanwhile the OP has been update with new graphic layout
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Pages:
Jump to: