Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][FIXED POW/POS SUBSIDY] LAUNCHED - page 37. (Read 86433 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Meanwhile i'm getting many solo blocks.
Easy profit.  Grin
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
People selling it at coinorium for nothing but dust =/

If I would have just some btc...
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Blockchain entrepreneur✔

EDIT:
Airdrop was done to spread some LTCR to users,creating enough interest around LTCR to encrease value and popularity.
Means that everyone who received LTCR should be interested in promotion and marketing about LTCR.

We are just collecting 10% from Block Subsidy self-funding and we are already spreading some LTCR for translations.

True but if you were for some time in the crypto arena you know that it isn't working like this.
Also the main interest is yours to keep the coin in a good health for long period considering the self funding block reward scheme, most of the others will just dump at the first given chance

You're right: long period
That's why we didn't made an ICO or Pre-mine.
After 1 month minig, we only get 0.08% of total supply.
We think is fair and smooth,considering community involvement.
This basically means that those 500 addresses from LIP distributions have more LTCR then us.
So,we woud like to see their interest and participation at first.

Considering there are 500 users that hold LTCR for free and only 7 voted for c-cex(voting is free).
If those 500 spent 5 minutes to register on c-cex and vote, LTCR could be added immediatly.

This was another score to be reach with airdrop.
Everyone receive 1 share[or more],everyone have free coin,everyone probably should have interest to vote FOR FREE to get listed.

LIP people. Please vote for free or for 0.001btc ! Yesterday i bought for 16 usd some extra coins to get some movement in orderbook/price.
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
Exactly ... thats why I came up with the idea of earlier staking. Because staking itself is a good investment considering the worth is stable or increasing.

with all these POS coins on the market. Thats still not a good enough idea to create a demand/buyers for a new coin. Has to be something new.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I like qubit algo. I might mine this
It's ok when u dont want to tell what exactly ure working on actually. You might be scared others will copy it and release it earlier ... but then just say that (;
Exactly ... thats why I came up with the idea of earlier staking. Because staking itself is a good investment considering the worth is stable or increasing.
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
Other than having a similar name to Decred. whats your plan for this coin? I hear alot of exchange talk, but whats the plan or purpose of this coin. Any new tech coming? Even if it does get listed to a popular exchange no one will buy it without a reason to buy it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Vote for Litecred to be added to safecex, its easy and free, just make an account and using link below cast your vote.

https://safecex.com/coin/add?q=LTCR
Activity: 770

This basically means that those 500 addresses from LIP distributions have more LTCR then us.
So,we woud like to see theyr interest and partecipation at first.

Considering there are 500 users that hold LTCR for free and only 7 voted for c-cex(voting is free).
If anyne of those 500 spent 5 minutes to registering on c-cex and vote, LTCR could be added immediatly.

Well considering the number of people posting in this thread you can except how many people will involve...those times are long time over when giveaways attracted involvement
BTW c-cex needs BTC balance to cast the vote so your theory is wrong even if the community would be that active
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

EDIT:
Airdrop was done to spread some LTCR to users,creating enough interest around LTCR to encrease value and popularity.
Means that everyone who received LTCR should be interested in promotion and marketing about LTCR.

We are just collecting 10% from Block Subsidy self-funding and we are already spreading some LTCR for translations.

True but if you were for some time in the crypto arena you know that it isn't working like this.
Also the main interest is yours to keep the coin in a good health for long period considering the self funding block reward scheme, most of the others will just dump at the first given chance

So,we woud like to see their interest and participation at first.

If those 500 spent 5 minutes to register on c-cex and vote, LTCR could be added immediatly.

This was another score to be reach with airdrop.
Everyone receive 1 share[or more],everyone have free coin,everyone probably should have interest to vote FOR FREE to get listed.

Activity: 770

EDIT:

Activity: 686
You need to pay if you want to vote at ccex no !?

It seems you cant get listed there without spending at least 1 btc. But for 1 btc you prolly could get on polo or bittrex which would be the better option then.
But I'm not gonna pay for that and also couldnd even if I want to =P

I used coinorium a few times so far and it worked fine. In case of any problems the admin helps asap so dont be scared guys.
Still I hope it will go to another exchange as well, because usual traders dont use it yet.
C-cex accept paying votes and free votes, you can vote once for free (you need to be logged-in) and unlimited times paying.

It is true but usually no coin gets that much free votes that it gets listed at c-cex. Getting listed by free votes is most probably not an option. In my opinion if you don't want to invest 1btc+ for getting at c-cex or bittrex, you should head at yobit. It is a great place to start and if the coin gets high volume trades other exchanges will pick it up too

Be part of a community doesn't means asking dev to pay for exchange.
Community is welcome to collect funds to get listed if there is enough interest.
Remember that we have no funds since there is no Pre-mine.

Who asked you to pay? I said how are usually devs are getting listed at c-cex. Yobit adds coins even free if enough people(including the dev) are requesting it without long voting periods

It seems you cant get listed there without spending at least 1 btc. But for 1 btc you prolly could get on polo or bittrex which would be the better option then.

I used coinorium a few times so far and it worked fine. In case of any problems the admin helps asap so dont be scared guys.
Still I hope it will go to another exchange as well, because usual traders dont use it yet.
C-cex accept paying votes and free votes, you can vote once for free (you need to be logged-in) and unlimited times paying.

It is true but usually no coin gets that much free votes that it gets listed at c-cex. Getting listed by free votes is most probably not an option. In my opinion if you don't want to invest 1btc+ for getting at c-cex or bittrex, you should head at yobit. It is a great place to start and if the coin gets high volume trades other exchanges will pick it up too

Be part of a community doesn't means asking dev to pay for exchange.
Community is welcome to collect funds to get listed if there is enough interest.
Remember that we have no funds since there is no Pre-mine.

EDIT:

But what's next on your roadmap for this coin ?
Because if there isn't anything then it would be smart to start staking soon.

Even tho I'm not sure what rewards other coins give actually but it would give it some more value at least.

Hi, i can do Indian (Hindi) translation, i just dont understand where i have to post it?

Hi, you can make the translation and then PM it to me
Hi, i can do Indian (Hindi) translation, i just dont understand where i have to post it?

here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=125.0
Pages:
Jump to: