Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][FIXED POW/POS SUBSIDY] LAUNCHED - page 39. (Read 86433 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
yeah, but what to see:
the airdrop was highly exploited...

Of course.  Exploited by dev.  It expected.  What else would be the outcome?

Sorry?

You not sorry.  You hoping dump coins you hold as soon as on exchange and anyone stupid to buy.  Easy to understand you plan.  No need for rocket scientist.  Fake airdrop with most coins go to you.  

Airdrop = coins go  dev

You think we have claimed multiple shares,then sended all in 1 address and made an explorer so everyone could see our multiple share in 1 address?
You really think this?

LIP was announced from beginning and runned for 26 minutes. We also suggested everyone to be ready with their addresses at LIP countdown end.
Everything was public and announced at proper time,giving everyone enough time to join.

After 1 year were cryptoscene was dominated by Ico-PoS only coins, we have released a fair and smooth coin with a long poW phase,followed by an innovative PoS reward,with no-premine and you are blaming us?

Be positive and help us to promote LTCR,and if you have some skills,send us a PM and you will be rewarded for your work.

This is  a SCAM project from day 0.

Don't spend 1 satoshi on this shit.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
thx for the proof what guy you are.

Proof what?  You know nothing.  Play games with other children.  Yes you are member of scammer and will add to database.  Database of scammer is growing.

go fck your assholes.

Looooool
Master scammer OC. This coin looks so legit cause OC didn't build a pool, considering he's involded in alecrypto scamming coins and he's last pools was for 5 days broken code coin.
Oc,you got your time here after accusing half forum for pos coins.

Wow so much legitness in your post, you must be Bitcoin Internet Commander Jeremy, huh ? Smiley

I'm not involved in anything - i'm just starting pools for some coins or I don't.

Btw the "last pools" where argon2, opes... jif... they're all working fine and of course there are sometimes broken coins, not only POW, also broken POS Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Proof what?  You know nothing.  Play games with other children.  Yes you are member of scammer and will add to database.  Database of scammer is growing.

go fck your assholes.

Looooool
Master scammer OC. This coin looks so legit cause OC didn't build a pool, considering he's involded in alecrypto scamming coins and he's last pools was for 5 days broken code coin.
Oc,you got your time here after accusing half forum for pos coins.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Proof what?  You know nothing.  Play games with other children.  Yes you are member of scammer and will add to database.  Database of scammer is growing.

go fck your assholes.

Activity: 531
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA

Proof what?  You know nothing.  Play games with other children.  Yes you are member of scammer and will add to database.  Database of scammer is growing.

go fck your assholes.
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
do what you want.
thx for making me that young, always nice to hear such a compliment.
it is also the first time, somebody calls me a scammer and adds me to a database. congrats, you won the first prize.

and to answer you in a language you understand:
you really are a dumb idiot. thx for reading.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
You could easaly trick the faucet with proxy switcher and some socks5, i tested myself but didnt want to claim more than one reward.. It worked, so dont blaim the dev, he did some basic precautions like vpn was blocked.
legendary
yeah, but what to see:

Sorry?

You not sorry.  You hoping dump coins you hold as soon as on exchange and anyone stupid to buy.  Easy to understand you plan.  No need for rocket scientist.  Fake airdrop with most coins go to you.  

Airdrop = coins go  dev

You think we have claimed multiple shares,then sended all in 1 address and made an explorer so everyone could see our multiple share in 1 address?
You really think this?

LIP was announced from beginning and runned for 26 minutes. We also suggested everyone to be ready with their addresses at LIP countdown end.
Everything was public and announced at proper time,giving everyone enough time to join.

After 1 year were cryptoscene was dominated by Ico-PoS only coins, we have released a fair and smooth coin with a long poW phase,followed by an innovative PoS reward,with no-premine and you are blaming us?

Be positive and help us to promote LTCR,and if you have some skills,send us a PM and you will be rewarded for your work.

Shut up!  Nobody believes.

26 minute?  Ha Ha  Eat feces from me

Scam

blabla

i was online during the complete airdrop-phase. after about 30minutes the ddns-address was not accessible anymore and at this time i got my share from the airdrop (29 minutes after start).

you are then another one, coming too late to get some.
or are you one of the top 10 holder, getting lots of shares and now blaming the devs and waiting for an exchange to dump your load?

you have no proof that devs are scammers, nobody can proof anything atm. we only have experience from the last year, that it is likely as you say.

Fool.  Born in that way?

Should add you databes of scammer
legendary
yeah, but what to see:

Sorry?

Airdrop = coins go  dev

You really think this?

26 minute?  Ha Ha  Eat feces from me

Scam

blabla

i was online during the complete airdrop-phase. after about 30minutes the ddns-address was not accessible anymore and at this time i got my share from the airdrop (29 minutes after start).

you are then another one, coming too late to get some.
or are you one of the top 10 holder, getting lots of shares and now blaming the devs and waiting for an exchange to dump your load?

you have no proof that devs are scammers, nobody can proof anything atm. we only have experience from the last year, that it is likely as you say.
Do we have actually some faucet for this coin? i have readed in the ann about the faucet but i can not find the link
let's see whats happens with this project

Can now label account as shill for scammer.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Do we have actually some faucet for this coin? i have readed in the ann about the faucet but i can not find the link
let's see whats happens with this project
yeah, but what to see:

Sorry?

Airdrop = coins go  dev

You really think this?

26 minute?  Ha Ha  Eat feces from me

Scam
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
yeah, but what to see:

Sorry?

Airdrop = coins go  dev

You really think this?

legendary
but the coin is on an exchange already?
yeah, but what to see:

Sorry?

Airdrop = coins go  dev
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
yeah, but what to see:

Of course.  Exploited by dev.  It expected.  What else would be the outcome?

Sorry?
yeah, but what to see:

Of course.  Exploited by dev.  It expected.  What else would be the outcome?
Activity: 770
yeah, but what to see:

Unfortunately true around 10-15% of the airdrop reached some very clever guys hands *irony*
Pages:
Jump to: