Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 62. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Hello!Voted number 10, but I see that the number was almost up to me. My voice did not take into account?

Actually number 10 is mine , check the fking spreadsheet , I'm curious though ? Are you just trying to get the coins without voting ?
P.S dev , when we receive the coins for the votes ?

Later edit : Thank you , I got my 15 LTCU
I saw in the table after I voted, I clicked on the vote and saw the number 10, but my vote was not included in the exchange
I wrote it in the subject that number 10 is not mine. My voice was not counted.I voted again number 22 or 23, I hope my vote is now credited. Coins received. Thank you.

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
Hi dev,

Thanks for your great effort to bring LTCU to exchange
Please don't forget Cryptopia, i think they are a good exchange, good trading volume, and with a reasonable listing fee
I hope you consider it, they add very fast if you paid listing.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
advertising facebook, video maketing and so on! all coins are going dead because they have zero good advertising
the exchange must come later or not? i hope this coin will be real and great.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello!Voted number 10, but I see that the number was almost up to me. My voice did not take into account?

Actually number 10 is mine , check the fking spreadsheet , I'm curious though ? Are you just trying to get the coins without voting ?
P.S dev , when we receive the coins for the votes ?

Later edit : Thank you , I got my 15 LTCU
Activity: 86
Any plans for a slack channel? Smiley

EDIT: I voted for you at nova, sent the google docs form to you. Quick question, the vote number mentioned in it is the #/250, isn't it? New to nova..  Embarrassed
Activity: 100
Petit Poisson dans l'océan des cryptos
Will there be another airdrop?

Not planned ATM.

You can get some coins voting at NOVA Cheesy

Hey did you receive my pm? Cheesy
Merit: 250

Not planned ATM.

You can get some coins voting at NOVA Cheesy

Activity: 196
Activity: 322
BTMEN
Wow !!! Interesting project, nice wallet, nice ANN and very good pool, that yes, that difficult to mine ....

I will watch for progress and continue to mine

Congrats!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Activity: 196
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
are you talking about nova voting or airdrop?

Airdrop is long over.
I've filled the airdrop form few hours ago but still didn't receive anything, you haven't wrote in the main post that we need to reply in this thread in order to get it, so it's quite confusing. Also how much coins do you give away for nova vote? you should tell it to people becuase I can see from your posts that it is an active bounty.

Ah well.
I'll just forgot to say you will all get payment as soon as we reach 25 votes or so.
I dont want to pay 1 by one so I'll do first batch later tonight or tomorrow!

Just fill the form and I'll pay you soon Smiley

are you talking about nova voting or airdrop?
I've filled the airdrop form few hours ago but still didn't receive anything, you haven't wrote in the main post that we need to reply in this thread in order to get it, so it's quite confusing. Also how much coins do you give away for nova vote? you should tell it to people becuase I can see from your posts that it is an active bounty.

Ah well.
I'll just forgot to say you will all get payment as soon as we reach 25 votes or so.
I dont want to pay 1 by one so I'll do first batch later tonight or tomorrow!

Just fill the form and I'll pay you soon Smiley
I added your vote.
Someone took vote num2, but I know its yours.
You can check real time vote list here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kUkt0psofl78EYxgs5v3JznSoa2wmv8Up_MRGEiRcnM/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks, that's very nice of you. Uh and I don't want to be pushy but... Cryptopia?
i filled google form waiting for my reward  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: