Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCX]LiteCoinX Windows/OSX QT BitcoinCore Released - page 9. (Read 119366 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Okay so why is evry1 selling lower than mining costs?

I guess they got fished into selling cheap but oh well..

I understand why, premine and anon dev.. sketchy shit but :p
Activity: 168
The mysterious
what  time  add   to   polo
Activity: 120
The Bidwacking continues  Sad
jox
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
http://i.imgur.com/RonVFOx.png
ltcx.miningwith.us
Just got our first block, come throw some hash at us!
Activity: 7
STOP SELLING SO LOW!!! buyers have control, drive the price up. more bids then asks
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://ltcx.hashlink.eu
- All pools on 1% fee
- High performance Node.js backend
- User friendly interface
- Dedicated Server
- Multicoin Pool
- P2Pools Available

Spread some hash power Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Let them mine away. Its a free digital world.  As long as they do their homework, see the dev has a new account, who is to say it won't get some support along the way?
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Mining this coin is the definition of retarded.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Anyone else not get a payout from cryptopool.eu?? mined 16 hrs and nothing?Huh what a rip

Did you set it to auto payout in your profile? Lol i didn;t use them but i know on other sites if you don't  set a value it will just sit there.
ya just checked in case lol,,,,I'm baffled as to where my unconfirmed coins are at ,,,doesn't even show a transaction ,,,oh well waste of time and money,,,AGAIN Ill stay clear of their pools in the future

Thats crazy  Shocked 16hrs worth too! Well hopefully they will just appear in your wallet at some point

If you would have tried to contact us and given us your user name, we would have been able to help you out. Pool is working fine, hash is low and thus few blocks are found. There are no unconfirmed transactions or coins in the pool...

We are never holding your coins and if you would be so kind to send us a PM with your user name, e-mail address and your wallet address, we will look into it right away.
legendary
Activity: 1050
This is still going? Shocked

Reminds me unfavourably of Orbitcoin.
Activity: 224
this coin is on the up up up.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

I just imagine 42000 at 0,006 that's 252 BTC, how to get rich fast lol on nothing but promises crypto community really needs to trade on facts not on some imaginary roadmap. It's really too easy to throw a tempting roadmap and a scarcity coin. That's why devs always release coins with nothing done but promises. Too easy really. This is reaaly getting out of control lately haha.
Activity: 28
Anyone else not get a payout from cryptopool.eu?? mined 16 hrs and nothing?Huh what a rip

Did you set it to auto payout in your profile? Lol i didn;t use them but i know on other sites if you don't  set a value it will just sit there.
ya just checked in case lol,,,,I'm baffled as to where my unconfirmed coins are at ,,,doesn't even show a transaction ,,,oh well waste of time and money,,,AGAIN Ill stay clear of their pools in the future

Thats crazy  Shocked 16hrs worth too! Well hopefully they will just appear in your wallet at some point
legendary
Activity: 2198

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
can't wait for dev premine dump will be huge
i feel lucky to be one of this coin first fans Cheesy

Lol I was here before the launch and then when stuff started to blow up I became uncertain of where it would wind up.. And I still am really, so many people spouting SCAMCOIN out their asses that I don't know what to believe  Huh
legendary
i feel lucky to be one of this coin first fans Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: