Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCX]LiteCoinX Windows/OSX QT BitcoinCore Released - page 5. (Read 119359 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Tech question. I'm trying to connect to xhash on a 750Ti using the new ccminer with X11 support. I keep getting MSVCR100.dll is missing error. The dll is in the system32 folder and I can mine other coins with cudaminer on the same machine. Did a C++ redistibutable 2010 reinstall, didn't help. What am I missing?
Bump. Anybody?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
why don't you come up with an original name instead of trying to ride on the success of litecoin?

This is a shitcoin 1st class  Sad
Activity: 392
Activity: 294
Any answer on where the half the premine went?
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Activity: 173
zjz_lgd
you have a good name, LTCx, I take this to another LTC.
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
Tech question. I'm trying to connect to xhash on a 750Ti using the new ccminer with X11 support. I keep getting MSVCR100.dll is missing error. The dll is in the system32 folder and I can mine other coins with cudaminer on the same machine. Did a C++ redistibutable 2010 reinstall, didn't help. What am I missing?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Let them mine away. Its a free digital world.  As long as they do their homework, see the dev has a new account, who is to say it won't get some support along the way?

This.

I think mining this is retarded too, but nobody is holding a gun to anyones head.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
when most miners will realize that they need at least 0.004 per ltcx to cover mining cost only then price will rise..

it would take few weeks...

2.3$ is a fair price... and if its anonymous i would say +8$ Shocked
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
NetHash is going down, but diff still very high, what the hell?
Because this coin takes so long to diff retarget, this needs to be addressed fast to keep miners interested.

I watch it in my miner and it retargets after every block find...
legendary
why every premine wallet have Trans in and TRANS OUT ...

where did the OUT coins go ?

explain please

We now have a good news, for guys who are always worrying about the premined coin:
We already reduced holding of LTCX for about a half.

yeah i read that ... but where did they go ..... u got 42000 LTCX now u only got half .... where did the another half that got reduced go
Activity: 37

explain please

We now have a good news, for guys who are always worrying about the premined coin:
We already reduced holding of LTCX for about a half.

Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
Because this coin takes so long to diff retarget, this needs to be addressed fast to keep miners interested.
legendary

explain please
legendary
Activity: 1680
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

Coinminers NOMP Pool

LitecoinX NOMP Pool Hosted in US

No  registration needed

Spread the hashes!!
We need more miners,Come on guys

Choose one of the 3 ports and start mining

URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3011
URL (difficulty vardiff): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3036
URL (difficulty 0.01):  stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3261

Username: your LitecoinX wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3011 -u your LitecoinX wallet address -p anything

Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 180 confirms.Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed. Minimum payment 0.001 LTCX
Activity: 13

I expect big things from LTCX

The last minute "update" with information that there would be pre-mining destroyed the dev's credibility for me.
Activity: 70
Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss

I just imagine 42000 at 0,006 that's 252 BTC, how to get rich fast lol on nothing but promises crypto community really needs to trade on facts not on some imaginary roadmap. It's really too easy to throw a tempting roadmap and a scarcity coin. That's why devs always release coins with nothing done but promises. Too easy really. This is reaaly getting out of control lately haha.
Yes sir thats the biggest problem killing Alts, XC was launched with little fan fare, Noone believed the Dev could make a true anon coin, but they did it. Right know it is the best investment by far in the Alt world, its dirt cheap atm too, Anyways

LTCX has huge potential its up to the Dev and Dev team to make it into an upgraded Litcoin, with possibly adding annon transactions, if that happens the original LTC will be an after thought.

I expect big things from LTCX
Activity: 406
Activity: 179
http://ltcx.nmgpool.com/ currently 10GH / s

Welcome friends to join our team!
Activity: 83
LTCX Project RoadMap

1. Lanuch Explorer and Website
2. Release BitCoin Core Wallet
3. Setup LTCX Foundation
4. Release the Anonymous Wallet << this Tongue
5. Release Android Wallet