Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTH] LathaanCoin | Virtual game | PoS | Mine now your coins... - page 28. (Read 57674 times)

Activity: 679
Merit: 254
Where are you Dev? we here need you to respond the comments  Undecided
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
price is really 2999sat?
i dont know , my wd not receive coin...  Undecided
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
price is really 2999sat?
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
I am still waiting for my withdrawal on this wallet: EfUsK2Eq6fwSALMZ4NLCpatNifoKpRFKr4 (login Anatoliyb)
Activity: 367
i am still waiting for my withdrawal on this wallet ESHRNhW4ymWSmbNEeu5jiJ3gsaEQiMRsLC
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
Yeah cant withdraw btc !  WTF nice exchange !  Cry

losted with vixtrade 0.5 btc last month now this new exchange other problem, what a fuck! Angry

Dev Lathaan please submit to Yobit or C-Cex exchange please !!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

losted with vixtrade 0.5 btc last month now this new exchange other problem, what a fuck! Angry
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
guys just carefull about empirex exchange i have problem to Withdraw to BitCoin wallet! dont let me type or copy any number or letter when i want to
 Withdraw, tried to ask anyone help admin inc but still dont get any help!
legendary
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I think I lost my 300 coins... First I downloaded wallet from browser and I send my coins on address from there. That wallet is 2 days OUT OF SYNC with nice red color.
After that I downloaded mega wallet but as I see its totally different, and it ask me for username and pass.. so I think now I have two wallets that are not working at all, and coins send to some of that addresses.

Well I lost my self with this wallets and sync-ing. Now I`m sure that I will not see my coins. So its better me to quit while I didn`t get nervous cause of this things. Wish luck to everyone I`m out of this.

What is your username? And when did you pay out? For the wallet: Try to delete everything in you roaming/lathaan map but not your wallet.dat.

My username is Vrlozajeban. 3 days ago I requested pay out. O deleted everything, but first I made a back up of wallet.dat from browser wallet.
What next?

Start up your wallet hopefully he sync now.
I think I lost my 300 coins... First I downloaded wallet from browser and I send my coins on address from there. That wallet is 2 days OUT OF SYNC with nice red color.
After that I downloaded mega wallet but as I see its totally different, and it ask me for username and pass.. so I think now I have two wallets that are not working at all, and coins send to some of that addresses.

Well I lost my self with this wallets and sync-ing. Now I`m sure that I will not see my coins. So its better me to quit while I didn`t get nervous cause of this things. Wish luck to everyone I`m out of this.

What is your username? And when did you pay out? For the wallet: Try to delete everything in you roaming/lathaan map but not your wallet.dat.

My username is Vrlozajeban. 3 days ago I requested pay out. O deleted everything, but first I made a back up of wallet.dat from browser wallet.
What next?

dobar ti je username zemljak Cool
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

What next?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Pay outs will come. I saw something bad and we have to check all the withdraws.
legendary
Yeah something wrong with the wallet 1 connection but nothing Works my coins sitting 2 days now in stake!!!!!
Activity: 367
help admin..i not receive payment ..i request from two day ago

same for me Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 406
help admin..i not receive payment ..i request from two day ago...my adres:EPSz9qeSuhvkqtki1PwXN9zUQV3f4uTzyR
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
almost stuck and not sync,,
what you plan of this coin
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
I wait for a withdraw of 146 coins Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: