Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTH] LathaanCoin | Virtual game | PoS | Mine now your coins... - page 32. (Read 57674 times)

Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Site is offline have to.
I check often and site is working normal for me Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Site is offline have to.
Activity: 593
I also have a site is down.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Activity: 1022
The coin have a potencial,why not buy.
Activity: 1064
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Withdraw 60 coins 24 hours ago , on the purse did not appear EJ3hHrPQsRfsQcJx8TUVxiwLcL99u27DPa
Activity: 1064
Site is down - terrible
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
Yeah a other better exchange where nice!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is there anyone exchanged lth/btc yet or you guys just mine and mine and mine more for smt i dont understand ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Roadmap and ........... etc  !   ?

You don't see they are working on SHOP and MULTIPOOL in the site?

If you all wan't dump so much, yobit apcept your paid request too, not only from dev.  Roll Eyes

IMO, dev have 99,9 % of all LTH, and dev also receive investment.

so why do we have to paid yobit fee, that's dev duty, if he want LTH worth for everybody, otherwise LTH only worth for himself.

and for us ( free members ), LTH only free coin without value  Smiley

Not true are worthing only for him, if nobody buy from exchange, him too don't earn anything.
And like you said, we all receive this coin FREE, we don't pay anything, otherwise DEV have expensive for pay the host of the site and he is working on the coin, we are only sit here  complain when something don't work.

no offense buddy 
he already earn, he receive investment from selling hashminer from website  Wink

i'm not complain, but lets rethink again, what do you expect from us ( free members ) to do, average we only have 250 LTH, compare to dev have 30M ++.

paid for yobit fee for listing LTH ?? only stupid free member do that

We play everything fair so the premined coins will we give for free with this method. All the coins. We only earn from people who invest in miners. So don't worry about the premined coins. We will share it only with the players. And we hold our fingers only by the invested LTH/BTC

Please don't say again that we're a scam or something else. First seen than believe.

@everyone: We will pay out today/tommorow!
Activity: 654
Merit: 545
i have requested to this address EKokjFeKJktXwm7ioTs1d7STTn1WBRTS4M 155 coin , dev please could you check?
Thank you
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Hi Dev Lathaan,
I have request withdraw some LTH, please check
Thanks!
Activity: 476
Follow me @AlitFX

If you all wan't dump so much, yobit apcept your paid request too, not only from dev.  Roll Eyes

so why do we have to paid yobit fee, that's dev duty, if he want LTH worth for everybody, otherwise LTH only worth for himself.

Not true are worthing only for him, if nobody buy from exchange, him too don't earn anything.
And like you said, we all receive this coin FREE, we don't pay anything, otherwise DEV have expensive for pay the host of the site and he is working on the coin, we are only sit here  complain when something don't work.

no offense buddy 
he already earn, he receive investment from selling hashminer from website  Wink

i'm not complain, but lets rethink again, what do you expect from us ( free members ) to do, average we only have 250 LTH, compare to dev have 30M ++.

paid for yobit fee for listing LTH ?? only stupid free member do that

Activity: 377
Please send me my wallet coin, there are more than 200. My login Anatoliyb My adress: EfUsK2Eq6fwSALMZ4NLCpatNifoKpRFKr4

Wallet properly synchronized.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

Activity: 476
Follow me @AlitFX
Roadmap and ........... etc  !   ?

If you all wan't dump so much, yobit apcept your paid request too, not only from dev.  Roll Eyes

and for us ( free members ), LTH only free coin without value  Smiley
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

If you all wan't dump so much, yobit apcept your paid request too, not only from dev.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
Pages:
Jump to: