Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTH] LathaanCoin | Virtual game | PoS | Mine now your coins... - page 43. (Read 57674 times)

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
No payout, already request it twice  Undecided

Look at #9 of the FAQ Cheesy

https://lathaan.com/faq

Also dev told a couple of times he is doing payouts manualy at this point in time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Follow me @AlitFX
No payout, already request it twice  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
is it working ?? moving coins from site to wallet or into another account ?  seems not
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
wallet sync works fine for me  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
i register but it didnt work. My username is markuslong. Can u add me please. Thanks
Activity: 476
Follow me @AlitFX
hi dev, how long to wait withdraw till coin landing in wallet ? i already request it, maybe 15 hours ago.

can you make it faster in the future ?

thanks
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I noticed that after a while, my rig goes from 100% to 99% and I have to "repair" it.

What is that about?

judging from the store prices for items in LTH and BTC prices, the exchange should be about 500sat for 1 LTH.

Is that your target rate or will those prices be adjusted as soon as the market equilibrium is reached on an exchange?

Yes when your rig is below 50% your power of the rig is 50% we will show this by the rig. Als when your rigs is below 5% your rig has 0 power. You need to repair to get full power back.

Second question: You're right
Activity: 409
I noticed that after a while, my rig goes from 100% to 99% and I have to "repair" it.

What is that about?

judging from the store prices for items in LTH and BTC prices, the exchange should be about 500sat for 1 LTH.

Is that your target rate or will those prices be adjusted as soon as the market equilibrium is reached on an exchange?
Activity: 377
I register but the system can not get, and a confirmation letter in my E-mail does not come. What to do?

What is your username? I can check if you're registred.
Activity: 377
I register but the system can not get, and a confirmation letter in my E-mail does not come. What to do?
We have add a clock into the game. Also some icons Wink

have you any plans for going to exchanges? like yobit or c-cex, or even novaexchange?

Yes we will fast as possible to any exchange
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018

have you any plans for going to exchanges? like yobit or c-cex, or even novaexchange?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018
i had registered in this mining process, interesting giveaway method, i think. Maybe this free 25mhsh stuff can bringe me some profit in future
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I don't have any account, but a friend of mine would like to get one with the referral link.
And everytime he tries, he doesn't receive any confirmation about his registration. He can't login either. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: