Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTH] LathaanCoin | Virtual game | PoS | Mine now your coins... - page 46. (Read 57674 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
how the unit price of LTH ??

2800 for 0.011btc just go to the store and calculate how much it cost!
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
LOL.
This is very fun. Everyone, who have some brains can to see, that is purest scum)
but there too many dudes, which joined to this shit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
how the unit price of LTH ??
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Block reward increase to 100 LTH

For the people who not get a activation mail. Please try to login. Also the store is back again.

About double accounts:
We do not payout double accounts. So if you have more than 1 account please leave your other accounts. We don't allow more than 1 account.

At this moment we will fix the last issues.

About the register problem:
Before the launch we have done more tests. But after the launch we saw people were not listed to the database. So what was the problem: Our script was fine and good. But our database did something what we not expected something with numbers. If you need more detailled information about that issue please contact us.

But after we fixed that problem we got more problems because we need more to change. So at this moment we working hard to find any bugs to fix them. If you find one please contact us.

About the coins:
Some people have seen the first 15 addresses already. That is our system to were we drive on. That are also the coins we will give to people with our coin mining system.

By the way: We are currently payout the payout questions!
legendary
i will get reward 500K LTH (only one time) for potential users mybe will buy with bitcoin from dev website , i think this is 100% unfair! i think better to go back to my blog and say to everyone sorry this is scam coin !
legendary
I just did a request of 132 LTH wil show screenshot when it arrives.

People i dont get why you all complaining if you dont like it then please say its not for me and go.

Its here you can use the 25mh/s for free... If it works it works if it dont it dont.

Prices only come when its on exchange when its on exchange you can judge if its to high or to low....

Al i know for now is that my 500mh/s i bought works and im waiting on payout. And bugs get fixed by the looks of it Cheesy
So active dev in my eyes (for now). Lets see what it wil bring in the future.
mybe you are working closer to him! you never know!
I think dev should have been more organizer, give little bit more info about! price we know now from the store!
it is funny we  can buy with btc or with lth..2800 LTH or 0.011 BTC  for 10MHS ,should have been 280 LTH to be a  fair game to me! Who got 2800 LTH only you mybe and dev and some other users!
about referral link , so everytime i do earn 500K LTH to refferral  people to you? are you crazy or what?

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Payout recieved

ill buy some more when payouts get regulair

So far so good
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
I just did a request of 132 LTH wil show screenshot when it arrives.

People i dont get why you all complaining if you dont like it then please say its not for me and go.

Its here you can use the 25mh/s for free... If it works it works if it dont it dont.

Prices only come when its on exchange when its on exchange you can judge if its to high or to low....

Al i know for now is that my 500mh/s i bought works and im waiting on payout. And bugs get fixed by the looks of it Cheesy
So active dev in my eyes (for now). Lets see what it wil bring in the future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
dev....already joined, didnt get email confirmation

I used gmail,and have confirmations email in spam.

I also use gmail, but still not arrive yet
legendary
it cost more to repair than to make coin!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yes, i notice too this.  Cheesy Cheesy

dev i have better refferral link  if you like to join to some one refferal link! I can let you earn easy 0.02 bitcoin let me know if you are interested! Wink
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
it cost more to repair than to make coin!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yes, i notice too this.  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
it cost more to repair than to make coin!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
referral it is only 500K , how much this coin cost ? ahahah funny coin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

I used gmail,and have confirmations email in spam.
Activity: 126
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
wow scammer still alive? Shocked
Activity: 224
legendary
that address could be people will come up on this OP with such great and powerfull phrase like....ohhh this is wonderfull coin i will buy as much i can or just other sentences like this...
Activity: 84
This is a mining game. You buy rigs on our website where you can mine LTH.

We premined 33,000,000 coins so people can get payed with LTH.

I put the coins in multiple wallets so POS wil move the chain along all is visible in Block explorer no secrets here....

And we giving 25mh/s for free no one has to buy anything only if you want to earn more LTH you can buy more hash.

The other DEV who works on server and website is back in 2-3hrs MAX then all is working again.

Like i said before due to the problems we had on the website all payouts wil be done manualy!

So hang one and when payouts are done you wil get your coins....
Activity: 105
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
Pages:
Jump to: