Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][LTL][POW] BitLitas - Anonymity & Untraceable payments [EXCHANGE LISTED]✅ - page 2. (Read 2746 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
BitLitas Bounty #2

Discord Invite Bounty

Start 11 April 2018 - End 14 April 2018 at 09:00 AM UTC
Check time: https://time.is/UTC

Rewards:
Rank 1: 300 LTL
Rank 2: 200 LTL
Rank 3: 100 LTL
Rank 4-10: 30 LTL
Rank 11-20: 15 LTL

Rules:
Minimum invites requirement - 20! With less invites will not be rewarded. Fake invites = BAN

How to participate:
1. Create Instant Invite – Check the box “Set this link to never expire”
2. Share link and watch your rank grow

Check Rank: #!invites #invite-bounty

Discord: https://discord.gg/UXkwJfC

Activity: 571
Is exchanges for BTL available now?
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Your info is not true. Whan I found info about Bitlitas on facebook in January, block count was less than 7000 and net hash was just 814 H/s.

I am lithuanian.
And no this is not exciting project. It's just another shitcoin. Some programmer dev pothead hippie (lol going against goverment bureaucracy)  creating a cryptocurrency. And giving it a story.
BTW I did followed it from the first days and yes I would say it had premine because when they announced to us lithuanians blockchain was already at almost 10k.

Anyway here's your developer (someone said they are public, and this is from his facebook profile pic, so hope I dont go against any rules):

Now pool is working. You too late read my message.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Go Blockchain!
excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.

Thx mate. It is awesome to get all the support we can get Smiley
Go Blockchain!
I am lithuanian.
And no this is not exciting project. It's just another shitcoin. Some programmer dev pothead hippie (lol going against goverment bureaucracy)  creating a cryptocurrency. And giving it a story.
BTW I did followed it from the first days and yes I would say it had premine because when they announced to us lithuanians blockchain was already at almost 10k.

Anyway here's your developer (someone said they are public, and this is from his facebook profile pic, so hope I dont go against any rules):

Only a true Lithuanian can go hating and publicly shaming (dude has some much hatred that he created an account just for this lol) on something other Lithuanians are trying to build. You sir remind me of Willie from Simpsons:

Scots and other Scots - damn Scots! They have ruined Scotland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2q0T7QXETs

This would go like: Lithuanians and other Lithuanians - damn Lithuanians! They have ruined Lithuania Smiley
Activity: 1
I am lithuanian.

Official pool not works now.
Activity: 84
Go Blockchain!
BitLitas Bounty #1

Discord Invite Bounty

Start 7 April 2018 - End 8 April 2018 at 06:00 AM UTC

Rewards:
Rank 1: 100 LTL
Rank 2: 70 LTL
Rank 3: 50 LTL
Rank 4-10: 20 LTL

Rules:
Minimum invites requirement - 10! With less invites will not be rewarded. Fake invites = BAN

How to partecipate:

Check Rank: !invites #invite-bounty

The link for Bitlitas Discord: https://discord.gg/UXkwJfC
Go Blockchain!
Are you by any means has a tie-up with Lithuanian government? Or is just another altcoin that will be ordinarily traded in exchanges?

We do not have any official ties with Lithuanian government. Wink Wink Wink

That's what I thought. But maybe if you will gain attention here and made a successful attempt in launching this, you might have the chance of getting the attention of your government. Who knows?

We surely hope so. We are excited on the notion what might happen. For the people of Lithuania the name of the coin has a special place in their heart. So we have an obligation not to mess this one up.

We will surely try to gain some more attention, from government also Smiley
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Are you by any means has a tie-up with Lithuanian government? Or is just another altcoin that will be ordinarily traded in exchanges?

That's what I thought. But maybe if you will gain attention here and made a successful attempt in launching this, you might have the chance of getting the attention of your government. Who knows?
Activity: 126
BitLitas Bounty #1

Discord Invite Bounty

Start 7 April 2018 - End 8 April 2018 at 06:00 AM UTC

Rewards:
Rank 1: 100 LTL
Rank 2: 70 LTL
Rank 3: 50 LTL
Rank 4-10: 20 LTL

Rules:
Minimum invites requirement - 10! With less invites will not be rewarded. Fake invites = BAN

How to partecipate:

Check Rank: !invites #invite-bounty
Go Blockchain!

Go Blockchain!
When will be exchanges?

We hope soon. We are currently applying to different exchanges.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Go Blockchain!
You have it written. "Due to various cryptoconversion in the world, we believe that there is a demand and space for decentralized services in Lithuania, if necessary, he could take advantage of counteracting corruption in the government, where everyone could choose other means of exchange that an inefficient government simply can not control. " I would like to clarify, but how do you tie the activity of an inefficient government and crypto-currencies? Do you have a currency in the law?

Well quite simple I think. Just sticking to the man and not using the official payment channels. Thus avoiding funding the "inefficient government" by using crypto-currencies.

I think it is freedom for people to express their disatisfaction with biggest power they have, thei wallets Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: