Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][LTL][POW] BitLitas - Anonymity & Untraceable payments [EXCHANGE LISTED]✅ - page 3. (Read 2715 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Go Blockchain!
well well...
it is Lithuanian Cryptocurrency ? what is the different between this project and those project like Brazilian Cryptocurrency,Latina Cryptocurrency and other ?
most of the get abandoned by developer after it hit the exchange
what make you so special ??
why would we choose this project instead of XMR itself? they have an existing product,do you have it too ?

Well it is diffrenet because it is Lithuanian coin Smiley and the creators of this coin are public people. And the coin is not going away and only get bigger when it will hit the exchanges.

Why not XMR? Simply because it is easier for new people to accept what they really know. Litas LTL was Lithuanian currency before the Euro was adopted in 2015 info: https://ec.europa.eu/info/business-economy-euro/euro-area/euro/eu-countries-and-euro/lithuania-and-euro_en

Go Blockchain!
New coin?
Premine?
Blockchain Height: 107189  Shocked

It was not premined. It was first announced just via Facebook, Twitter, Discord and other social media. The Bitcointalk post was created later in the fear of Asic miners destroying the coin.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Can you please activate the miner list on the official pool?

Thank you.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
noted. so how many will be premined? is it true 10%?. i think i'll start mining this coin. i hope there will get listed on exchanges soon. i'll definitely support this project, hopefully will be success.
Not pre-mined, first announcement was local.
Activity: 266
How is it differ from similar projects?
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
noted. so how many will be premined? is it true 10%?. i think i'll start mining this coin. i hope there will get listed on exchanges soon. i'll definitely support this project, hopefully will be success.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Great now we have a platform just like Discord i hope it launch successfully as it seems to have features even later chatting platform will have a hard time incorporating in their application and am really glad about their partnership is like things are working out for them soon
Activity: 44
Activity: 73
Soldo SLD is the best ever
New coin?
Premine?
Blockchain Height: 107189  Shocked
Go Blockchain!
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
You have it written. "Due to various cryptoconversion in the world, we believe that there is a demand and space for decentralized services in Lithuania, if necessary, he could take advantage of counteracting corruption in the government, where everyone could choose other means of exchange that an inefficient government simply can not control. " I would like to clarify, but how do you tie the activity of an inefficient government and crypto-currencies? Do you have a currency in the law?
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
well well...
it is Lithuanian Cryptocurrency ? what is the different between this project and those project like Brazilian Cryptocurrency,Latina Cryptocurrency and other ?
most of the get abandoned by developer after it hit the exchange
what make you so special ??
why would we choose this project instead of XMR itself? they have an existing product,do you have it too ?
Awesome. Will definetely mine this coin!

Exchange is coming soon! To the Moon!
Thank you for support Smiley
Activity: 196
Reserved translation into Russian
Go Blockchain!
Awesome. Will definetely mine this coin!

Exchange is coming soon! To the Moon!
Almost 10% premined?
No, first ANN was local. BitLitas coin own ~1k users at this moment.
Activity: 571
Computer is mining, a few blocks found, but pending balance is 0, on the pool.bitlitas.tech.

Just wait a bit, block maturity is 60 blocks
Pages:
Jump to: