Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 107. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
This has just been tweeted by a Dutch bitcoin payment company to 1000+ followers

Grin

Very Nice!

Welcome aboard trdiablo!

edit: retweeted to 709 followers!

Nice..
retweeted to 1129 let's take off Grin

Got my suit ready Cool
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
When we go moon? Or do I have to dump all my 50k LXC I have left. I don't wanna wait anymore

I can buy your 50K so you dont crash the price on exchange, PM me if interested
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
This has just been tweeted by a Dutch bitcoin payment company to 1000+ followers

Grin

Very Nice!

Welcome aboard trdiablo!

edit: retweeted to 709 followers!

Grin
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
When we go moon? Or do I have to dump all my 50k LXC I have left. I don't wanna wait anymore
do it!
Just bought a large sum of LXC, happy to be part of LXC community now. This coin is very interesting with such great features, hardworking DEV and an upcoming code review by Dan.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Screenshots or better, I can write a quote in 2 mins.  Better would be if he could post in here confirming it!  Again, not hating, but I imagine others will need some sort of evidence as well.

No offense taken!

I love it!!!
Activity: 130
Moving markets!
nothing new for this coin

first post after OP.  Grin

This coin has plenty of new things since then. Android wallet, iOS wallet, New Aggergets, on some coin payment apps, 3 big exchanges, and more to come.  Wink
Activity: 520
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
LibrexCoin investors, I have some great news to share!

This morning I contacted Dan Metcalf (ATCSecure) about doing a code review/audit of LibrexSend.

Dan replied that he is very interested in reviewing this code and I have turned his contact information over to LibrexCoinDev to get this audit scheduled.

After reviewing the code, Dan will post a full report on his findings, but his services are not free, as this is very time consuming.

We need to raise approx 3 BTC from community donations. 

Donations for the code review fund can be in btc or Librexcoin, or both.

LXC : DFVeB5WtjDPhs5SGHwGYUMahKeJXHjhST9

BTC : 19vAh8dQQ3LfZR5AzXc3bv3pLVpYV3MNmP

The addys will be posted on OP. Make sure to check those before anyone sends anythng as some may post them again but with dif addies to scam some coins. Just always double check the OP.
legendary
Screenshots or better, I can write a quote in 2 mins.  Better would be if he could post in here confirming it!  Again, not hating, but I imagine others will need some sort of evidence as well.

No offense taken!

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
My contribution to the cause.

The coin address's posted are held by our Dev, so lets be generous and help him defray the cost of this Audit! remember there is no premine.

Date: 9/7/2014 14:28
To: DFVeB5WtjDPhs5SGHwGYUMahKeJXHjhST9
Debit: -3000.00 LXC
Transaction fee: -0.000002 LXC
Net amount: -3000.000002 LXC
Transaction ID: ac23ec29ded8974af7d7526004eeefea3660974d74c9731673cdcefc78da23ad

Do you have any proof of this convo? No offence, but not going to send any funds till I see hard proof of him agreeing and the fee being agreed at 3 BTC!

legendary
My contribution to the cause.

The coin address's posted are held by our Dev, so lets be generous and help him defray the cost of this Audit! remember there is no premine.

Date: 9/7/2014 14:28
To: DFVeB5WtjDPhs5SGHwGYUMahKeJXHjhST9
Debit: -3000.00 LXC
Transaction fee: -0.000002 LXC
Net amount: -3000.000002 LXC
Transaction ID: ac23ec29ded8974af7d7526004eeefea3660974d74c9731673cdcefc78da23ad
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX

This morning I contacted Dan Metcalf (ATCSecure) about doing a code review/audit of LibrexSend.

Dan replied that he is very interested in reviewing this code and I have turned his contact information over to LibrexCoinDev to get this audit scheduled.

After reviewing the code, Dan will post a full report on his findings, but his services are not free, as this is very time consuming.

LXC : DFVeB5WtjDPhs5SGHwGYUMahKeJXHjhST9

BTC : 19vAh8dQQ3LfZR5AzXc3bv3pLVpYV3MNmP

That is a good decision.  Dan is becoming one of the Go to devs to review code.  His services are not cheap, but if the review goes good it can definetly boost investor confidence in the coin and its direction for the future.
legendary

LXC : address posted at top of OP

BTC : address posted at top of OP

The coin address's posted are held by our Dev, so lets be generous and help him defray the cost of this Audit!

Remember there is no pre-mine and this audit benefits all investors in LibrexCoin.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Is it just me or is there not a restore private key option? As well as not having an address book to store addys in the android app?
and what about a transaction list of incoming and outgoing, and creating new addresses ?

This and fixing the addy issue should be short oder changes. I'll make sure to pass along to Sinetek.
Thanks Dev
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
known scammers interesting reading the blockchain and following the transactions though
Activity: 238
Always sent a small amount to see if its shows up in your deposit wallet after that send more  Smiley
Jump to: